Chapter 19: New Collab!

(A/N: Hello! Here's another chapter! Like I said, I'm sorry if the last chapter was bad because I know it was. Anyways, I published the first chapter to my Gray x Reader story yesterday, so if you want to check it out, go ahead! Enjoy this chapter!
__________________________________________________________

-Your P.O.V- (Sunday)

I yawn and try to sit up. Repeat! I tried to. Thinking that it was my lovely boyfriend, holding me by my waist, I twisted around in the person's arm and smile. But, as soon as I saw a familiar face I frown and jump out of bed, taking the covers with me.

"What the f*** are you doing in my bed, Salmon Roll!!!!" I screamed and threw the covers back on him, since he was shirtless.

"Jeez, (y/n). You're so loud. I have ears like a dragon, you know." The pink-haired fellow groaned.

"Where's my boyfriend, then?" I backed up bumping into something hard.

"Don't worry, he's just sleeping on the floor over there, see?" I quickly turn around and scream at the ravenette.

"NARUTO! HOW DID THESE TWO GET IN THE HOUSE?!?" I ran over to him, shaking him awake.

"Chill, (y/n). We were gonna do a YouTube collab but someone fell asleep, dattebayo." He replied, yawning in the process, secretly blaming me.Which wasn't noticed by me.

"That still doesn't explain why Salmon was in the bed with me." I sighed.

"You did what?! You'll pay, Natsu!" Naruto shouted.

"Bring it on! I'm not afraid!" Natsu responded, rolling up his sleeves.

"Ayeeee!"

What was that? I spot a......BLUE FREAKING TALKING CAT!!!

I fall down, Naruto barely able to catch me.

"What?" Gray raised an eyebrow.

"T-there's a talking c-cat." I pointed to the creature on Natsu's shoulder.

"OH YEAH! This is Happy! My number one companion!" Natsu gave a thumbs up.

The door slowly opened.

"Naruto. (y/n). Breakfast is re-" My mom was halfway through the door, but stopped and stared at the sight in front of her.

"(y/n), dear. Why are there 2 other boys in your bedroom?" She whispered, glaring into my soul.

"It's nothing, Mom. We were just going to do a YouTube video together!" I said as I waved my hands in front of me.

"Well, come eat breakfast." She quietly stated as she walked out.

My mom has been more quiet ever since the news about my dad. Sure, I was sad, but it's been a week.
We held a funeral in honor of him and a bunch of people were there. Even all my friends were there like Kiba, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Gaara, TenTen and so on.

I learned to move on and to accept the fact that my dad was gone. Yet, I believed he was still with us. In our hearts. Naruto's parents seem to get better. Which was great news! Now, before I get really emotional, let's get back to eating breakfast.