Chapter 6: Were Just Friends!

F/C= Favorite Color

Your P.O.V
Buzz!
I looked over at my phone and saw a message from Naruto.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto: I'll drive you to school if you want me to :)

Y/N: Okay, but did you really have to text me at 5:15?

Naruto: Sorry, I didn't think you'd wake up. I'll
see you later! Bye!

Y/N: Byeeee!!! :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled and got out of bed. Today, I decided to wear a F/C sweatshirt, tights, and my black and white converse. I went through my whole morning routine, grabbed my backpack, and waited for Naruto to arrive. Ding! Dong! I immediately ran over to the door and opened it to see Naruto. "Hey Naruto! Thanks for driving me to school." I smiled and hugged him. "No problem." Naruto smiled and hugged back. "Hey! Who's this young fellow you brought home, Y/N?" My mom said cheerfully. "Did my little girl find her a new boyfriend! I'm so glad for you!" I think my mom and Naruto's Mom would get along pretty well. "Uhhh...No mom, this is Naruto my friend. He's just driving me to school." "Oh okay. Naruto, you better take good care of my daughter. You got that?" My mom warned Naruto. "Yes Ma'am!" Naruto said with a salute. We waved goodbye and headed out the door.

~At School~

We parked in the parking lot and hopped out of the car. We walked together towards the school while talking about things that just popped up into our minds. Once we entered, I saw a lot, I mean A LOT, of girls. They were probably Naruto's fans. The high pitching screams were annoying as heck. I was gonna run away, but Naruto held my arm. He mouthed," Help me!" I sighed and nodded. "OMG! I totally ship them!!! They're so cute together!" A random girl squealed. "Ship?" I was confused and Naruto explained it to me. "It's when people put two people together, but they're not actually a couple." "Ohhh...that makes sense." It was physically impossible to distract these fans. They were watching every move we took. Thank god, the bell rung! I couldn't be anymore happier in my life.

~Timeskip to Lunch because I can~

Naruto and I walked together to our lunch table. I put my backpack down to go get my lunch. I waited at the lunch line and ended up buying pizza and French fries. 'Mmmmmm....this looks so good!' I thought. I walked back to our table and noticed everyone was there. Except, you know, that emo duckbutt. I waved to everyone. Out of nowhere, Ino asked me,"So, are you and Naruto a thing?" I stopped eating and looked at Ino. Everyone looked at me waiting for my answer. I swallowed my food and said,"No, we're just friends." I resumed eating my food. "You know, I told everyone to come to my house last night to watch the video you guys made! You guys look great together!" Ino squealed. I started to cough. " You called everyone that late?" All my friends nodded. "Hey! How about we plan a sleepover!? It'll only be us, I promise." Ino said. "Sounds good." Kiba replied. Everyone agreed with his answer. I just knew this was gonna go bad. Usually, when Ino plans parties or sleepovers she always wants to play spin-the-bottle or 7 minutes in heaven. I sighed.
(Everyone has each other's numbers already)

~Timeskip to Afterschool (I'm just lazy right now)~

Naruto and I walked to the car. He dropped me off at my house and we waved goodbye. I had a lot of homework today, but I probably wasn't gonna do it.  I just couldn't stop thinking about the sleepover. I decided to pack my stuff early so I wouldn't have to do it later. I packed a white pillow, F/C blanket, clothes, my toothbrush, and basically every other essential that was important. "Ughhh....might as well do my homework." Here's the good part, I finished almost all my homework. BUT, I fell asleep in the middle of doing it. Oh well!