Chapter 16: Bad News

Author: What time is it?
Finn: ADVENTURE TIME!!!
Author: What? No. Where did you come from? Anyways, i-
Naruto: IT'S UPDATE TIME!!!
Author: I was gonna say that :(((
Naruto: Too bad!

(A/N: If you understand that reference, you're awesome!)

Author-chan: Hey guys! This chapter does include Fairy Tail, but don't worry! There are no spoilers.....at least I don't think there will be. Btw, my two anime crushes right now are Gray Fullbuster and Sabaku no Gaara, if you're wondering. Comment below saying who's your anime crush!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Ichiraku was just by the corner so we didn't have to go that far.

When we entered the restaurant, it was a disaster!

What we saw was..............

(DUN DUN DUN)

Your P.O.V

Two guys fighting over a bowl of ramen.....I sweatdropped.

"Give up, Flame Brain!"

"Never until I get that ramen, Ice Princess!"

"Is that all you got, Tabasco Breath!"

"I can do this all day, Popsicle!"

"Same here, Squinty Eyes!"

"Go to where you belong, Stripper! Go to a club or something!"

Tables and chairs were flying all over the place. The shop owner was probably not too happy. I had to quickly dodge a chair that was coming my way. (Matrix Style)

"Naruto, do something about this." I whispered to him.

He nodded. "Alright, you two! Stop right now!" The two guys stopped and stared at Naruto.

'Finally.' I thought.

"SORRY BUT THAT RAMEN IS GOING TO BE MINEEE, BELIEVE IT!" Naruto shouted so the whole world can hear him.

I facepalmed and dragged him when he was just about to join the fight.

"Hold up! How about I just buy you two-" I stared at the boy to the left of me. Hey I know him.....from....I don't know.

"Hey! You're the girl from the mall!" The pink-haired male exclaimed.

"Omg! I thought I knew you from somewhere! How could I forget you. You're the only guy I've ever seen with pink hair." I turned to him and gave him a hug.

"Natsu, right?" I questioned as I slowly let go of him.

"Yep! We haven't texted in awhile, (y/n). So did you like the dress? I'm sure jealous of it." Natsu gave a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, it was great! But why are you jealous of the dress?" I chuckled.

"Because it got to touch your body and I didn't." He smirked.