Chapter 13: Prom Shopping!

Author-chan: Crossover from Fairy Tail! Yasss! My two favorite animes combined!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your P.O.V

"Oh crap! I forgot to buy a dress for tomorrow. Man! What am I gonna do?! Oh I got it I'm gonna get the girls ASAP!" I panic and run downstairs in my pajammers.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Hinata's number.

"Hey Hinata! You got a dress, yet?!?!" I immediately ask her when she picks up.

"N-no, I w-was g-"

"Great! I need a dress, too! Tell the girls to meet me at the gates after school! Thanks bye!" I thanked her and hung up the phone.

I ran back upstairs and dressed up for school.

Hinata's P.O.V (Yay new pov)

I was currently putting on my shirt when I got a call from (y/n). I answered my phone and the next thing I know I'm going deaf. I quickly pulled my phone away from my ear still hearing (y/n) yelling about something.

"Hey Hinata! You got a dress, yet?!?!" (y/n) literally yelled into the speaker.

"N-no, I w-was g-" I was rudely interrupted.

"Great! I need a dress, too! Tell the girls to meet me at the gates after school! Thanks bye!" She hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

'Jeez, why am I friends with such a psycho, again?' I giggled at my own joke and went back to getting ready.

~Timeskip~

"Bye Kiba! I have to meet up with (y/n)!" I hollered to my boyfriend.

As you might've seen, I didn't stutter for once. Surprising? Yeah I know. Kiba just makes me so happy that I don't feel nervous around him as I am to other people. Even my best friends in the whole wide world!

'Man, why does Kiba have such a big affect on me? He's so dreamy, sweet, handsome, kind, muscular, and did I mention handsome? I wish he had come along.' Inside I was fangirling so much.

I didn't notice but I started to squeal and attracted more attention than attended. I blush and looked away from the stares people were giving me.

"Hey Hinata! What were you thinking about? You're blushing real bad." I look above me to find (y/n) standing in a tree......smirking.

"S-shuddup!" My blush darkened and she chuckled.

"Whatever, Ino and Temari said they were already at the mall, so let's get going! Btw, TenTen said she had to go somewhere with Neji." She jumped out of the tree, grabbed my wrist, and ran to her car.

"Gosh (y/n), you're so rough." I said while rubbing my wrist.

She gave an apologetic smile and drove off.