Chapter 11: SingingBlossom?

(M/n)= Mother's name
(L/n)= Last name

Your P.O.V

Ever since that event, I started to avoid Naruto. He'd always tried to talk to me but I ignored him. For the past few weeks, I've been trying to move on. Seems like I can't. I just can't get him out of my mind. All I have to do is do something that will clear my mind.

I didn't realize where I was going until I bumped into someone and fell onto my bottom. 'Seriously, why do I do this so much?' I questioned myself.

"S-sorry." I looked up at the person and I see the person I was trying so hard to avoid the most.

"It's alright (y/n)-chan. Hey I wanted to tal-" I interrupted Naruto in the middle of his sentence.

"Sorry, I have to get to class." I started to walk away but was quickly grabbed by the arm.

"Please (y/n)-chan?" He gave me those damn puppy eyes. He knows that's one of my weaknesses.

I sighed and responded, "Sure, but later. We have to get to class."

Although I wasn't in the mood, I kinda wanted to talk to him, too. But knowing me I'd probably forget it and end up going home.

~

Yep! I totally forgot about meeting up with "him". I walked home which was kinda far, but good enough. I arrived at my house and stopped at the door. "Did I have anything else to do today? Mmmm.....Nope!" I said to myself and walked into the house.

Naruto's P.O.V

'Man, why isn't she here?!' I was so frustrated. I told her to meet me at my house, but she's an hour late! I really wanted to know the reason why she's been avoiding me. Every time I try to talk to her, she pushes me away. I wonder why?

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts to (y/n)-chan. I pressed on her number and I held it to my ear.

One ring.....Two rings......Three rings......"Your number has been forwarded to 810-715-2615. Please leave a message after the beep." BEEEEEEEP! (Random number. Don't call, please)

I hang up on the phone and jogged to her house. I knocked on the door and the door was opened. At the door was............(y/n)'s mom.

"Hello (m/n). How are you doing today?" I asked her.

"I'm doing quite fine. And that's Ms.(l/n) to you, sir." Her tone was kinda harsh and it scared the crap out of me.

"Sorry about that....Ms.(l/n)." I bowed and stood up again to ask,"Where's (y/n)?"

She sighed and replied,"She's upstairs. Just don't disturb her."

I nodded and quickly ran up the stairs. (y/n)'s bedroom door was slightly opened and I saw the most surprising I saw this whole month.......

Finally Back to Your P.O.V

I thought about this for months. I was wondering if I should make a YouTube channel since I was inspired from one of the comments in "his" last video with me.

I loved music with a passion, especially singing. (Sorry if you don't) It's like the best thing in the world! I decided on my username that it was gonna be "SingingBlossom". Seems basic and pretty easy to remember.