Chapter 21: The Picture

It's Update Time, Everyone!

(A/N: Hiya guys! Thank you so much for +1,500 reads!!I remember the first time I published this book I was like,"No one's gonna read this." But, somehow I got this far. I'm very grateful and once again, thank you! Anyways, here's a new chapter. I hope you enjoy! ❤️)
__________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

Man, I still can't believe what happened yesterday. I could've been raped my that Uchiha! It always gave me the chills to think about it.

I really hope no one saw us, or else it would've created difficulties. Well, let's just hope for the best. Fingers crossed?

Ding!

I check my phone as I was making my way to school. A Instagram notification? The notification said:

SasukeIsMineBitches tagged you in a picture.

Who could that be? I tapped on the notification and looked at the post. It was a picture of Sasuke and I kissing.

I dropped my phone on the ground in shock. Oh no........

I picked up my phone and run to school. I hope Naruto doesn't misunderstand. I was in front of the school hearing many people talking about me.

"Hey, isn't she the slut that kissed the Uchiha?"

"Yeah, you're right, but I thought she was dating that Uzumaki."

"Oh look it's Ms. I cheated on my boyfriend for my ex."

I started to tear up. Naruto, please believe me. I run into the school calling his name. "NARUTO!!!"

I bump into a chest and fall down. I look up and see Naruto! I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"(y/n), what are you doing? A-Are you crying?" His soft voice spoke as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"W-What you saw is not true. So please don't leave me, Naruto." I muttered on his shoulder, more tears falling.

"Erm, (y/n). This is Kiba, not Naruto. I think you might be hallucinating." I backed up.

"Gomensai, Kiba. I'm kinda surprised you know that word." I giggled.

"By the way, Naruto didn't come to school today. Bye (y/n)~seeya later." He walked down the hallways as I stared at his back.

"B-bye Kiba!"

Did Naruto find out? If he did, I'm in deep trouble.......

Wiping my tears, I jog to 1st period, only to be met by the Uchiha himself with his normal scowl. One of the Uchiha's biggest fangirls was Karin Uzumaki.

Karin Uzumaki was the scariest person, in my opinion. She's totally obsessed with the Uchiha.

I passed through them and sat at my desk, resting my head on the top. Can I just sleep here?

I pulled my hood over my head and drifted to sleep.

~Timeskip~