Chapter 17: Accident

Update Time?

(A/N: Hey guys! I noticed how slow the weeks are now so it seems like I haven't posted in forever. So, to fix that I'm going to also be updating every Wednesday. Mostly because I'm a girl that has a lot of free time so I'm incredibly bored. Btw, I changed the title so it made more sense and changed the cover. Here's a new update!)
____________________________________________________________________________________

Previously (Naruto's P.O.V):

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I dropped the phone on the floor and stood there in shock. The last thing I saw was (y/n)'s worried expression as everything slowly faded to black.

'I can't believe this happened.......'

Present:                                     

Naruto's P.O.V

I open my eyes....It's pitch black.

"You're finally up, child." An unknown voice spoke.

"Who are you?!" I shout.

"Calm down, child. I'm just your conscious, Kurama."

"Where are you?!"

"Go forwards and you'll see a big cage."

"How come I've never heard of you!"

"Naruto, you idiot! I'm your conscious so of course you wouldn't know who I am."

"How do you know my name!?"

A deep growl was heard, "NARUTO! I'M YOUR CONSCIOUS! I'M IN YOUR BODY!"

"Oh.....haha." I scratched my head.

I walked calmly to the cage and I see.....a nine-tailed fox! I stand right in front of the cage where Kurama was laying.

"Are you like a bigger, uglier, scarier version of the Pokemon, Nine Tails?" I stared at him confusingly.

"I guess you can say that.....Wait a minute....we're off topic, child. Do you remember fainting?"

"Not really. I forgot why I even fainted."

"Idiot. Your parents got in an accident! REMEMBER NOW!?"

"Are they okay?" I asked, tears rimming the bottom of my eye.

"I'm afraid that they are in critical condition. I'm sorry, I don't think they'll make it."

"Why would you say something like that. They will make it. I'm positive they will, believe it...." I hung my head down low, clenching my fists.

"Would you like to go back?"

"Yeah....."

"Your grant is my command. Well then....this is goodbye for now."

"Thank you.....Kurama." Those were the last words I spoke to Kurama before everything turned back to pitch black. (A/N: That rhymes! I'm so happy!)