Chapter 24: The Populars

(Author-chan: I'm a horrible human being. I haven't updated in over 2 weeks! Honestly, I was just trying to come up with ideas. And yes, the picture is what the girls look like but with actual clothes on 😂)
__________________________________________________

"Bye, Naruto and (y/n)! Have a fun time at school!" The red-haired female waved with her smiling husband by her side.

"We will!" I wrapped my scarf around my neck.

Currently, it's the 10th of January and we're finally going back to school.

Our winter break felt so short, but at least Kushina and Minato are okay. Besides the fact that Kushi is in a wheelchair for now and Mina is using crutches.

Yep, I gave them nicknames.

"Oi, Naru." I whispered, but I dunno why.

"Hm." He shivered from the cold, as we were walking to school. (it's hard to drive in snow)

"Why did you start YouTube in the first place?" I asked, curiously.

Now that I think about it, I don't really know that much about Naruto and we've been dating for like 4 or 5 months? I'm a horrible girlfriend...

"I'm not sure if I told you before but I'll tell you later on. It's kinda a hard topic for me." He informed.

I nodded, completely understanding. I wonder what happened.....

We finally got to the school safe and made our way inside, quickly. It's still freezing.

I wonder where our friends are. Probably in class already.

While Naruto and I were walking to our 1st period class, these girls kept looking at us, giggling, and whispering. I'm guessing they're fangirls of the Uzumaki, or something like that.

But lately, I haven't seen Naruto getting swarmed by girls. Maybe it's because I became his girlfriend. It's possible...

We passed the girls and made it to homeroom and of course Mr. Hatake/Kakashi-sensei isn't here. I sighed.

He's probably too busy reading his hentai books and forgot he's a damn teacher.

I looked around the classroom. It sure is quiet. I expected my classmates to go crazy about seeing their friends again. I guess not...

I sat in my seat which was on the far opposite side from Naruto. I reached out my hand dramatically and mouthed, "I miss you."

He rolled his eyes and laughed. He started scribbling something down and folded it into a paper airplane.

The airplane flew exactly in front of me, on my desk. I opened it:

That girl keeps staring at you. o_O

I looked at Naruto but he was looking ahead. I twisted around to see if anyone was staring at me. No one.

I wrote down on the paper:

Do you think this is a joke? >:(

I folded it back into a airplane and threw it back. A minute later, it was sent back:

Maybe I'm seeing stuff. Idk •////•