Chapter 2: Back to School

Your P.O.V
Beep! Beep! Beep!
"Shut up!" I screamed before practically destroying my alarm clock. I woke up to see that it was only 6:00 in the morning. 'Oh right. It's the first day of school.' I thought before standing up to get ready. I yawned as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Since today was the first day of school, I wanted to look nice. I put on a pink blouse, some leggings, black flats, a little bit of makeup, and curled my hair. I mostly just wanted to impress Sasuke since we haven't seen each other for two whole months. We've texted and called each other, but it wasn't the same. Once I was done, I still had about 45 minutes until school started. So, I ate cereal while watching the news with my mom on the couch. Someone named Naruto Uzumaki, said he was going to Konoha Highschool, which was my school! I literally spit out my cereal when he said MY school. I turned to my mom and just noticed she had cereal and milk all over her face. I said," Sorry Mom," with a apologetic look, but trying to keep in my laughter. She looked mad and stormed off into the bathroom. I looked at the tv again and noticed I've heard of this 'Naruto' person. I think my friend, Ino, was a big fan of him. She said something about him being a youtuber and how he became a big hit with his funny videos and music. It was almost time to go to school, so I put my bowl in the sink and jumped into my car.

~At school~

The parking lot was filled and crowded with a lot of people! 'What's with all these people!?!?' I mentally shouted in my head. There was one parking spot I found which was in the very back, thanks to the paparazzi and reporters taking all the other parking spots. I got out of the car and swiftly walked towards the school. Until a reporter stops me to ask me a question. "Hello there! I want to ask you a question. How does it feel to have a popular youtuber at your school?!" The reporter asked. "Well, I don't actually know who this 'Naruto Uzumaki' is, but I guess it's good." I stated with air quotes. The reporter gasped, but I ignored it and went inside the school. I looked at my schedule and sighed.

1st period: Kakashi Hatake - ELA
2nd period: Might Guy - P.E
3rd period: Jiraiya - History
4th period: Orochimaru - Science
5th period: Asuma Sarutobi - Math
6th period: Deidara and Sasori - Art
7th period: Kurenai Yuhi - Home Economics

"Okay, so I have ELA first. Great." I mumbled sarcastically. "It's surely nice to see you again, Y/N." You knew that voice anywhere. "SSAASSUUKKEE!"  I shouted in joy and jumped into his arms. "I missed you." Sasuke said. "I missed you, too." I said. "Well, we better go to class or else we'll be late." Sasuke said. I nodded and we separated in different directions. Before I went to class, I went to my locker to put some stuff in. I grabbed my ELA textbook and notebook. I heard a voice behind me saying,"Excuse me, my locker is right there." I looked back to meet ocean blue eyes. Anyone can get lost in them, even me. I snapped back to reality and realized who it was. Naruto Uzumaki. I apologized and moved aside. I closed my locker and turned to the blonde. "So, you're Naruto Uzumaki, right?" I said with a smile. "Yeah! Believe it, dattebayo!" 'From up close he was actually kinda handso---NO! Stop it! You're dating Sasuke! Must not think about Naruto!' I mentally argued with myself. Naruto looked at me weird and before it could get any awkward I said,"It's nice to meet you, Naruto-kun!" I held out my hand for him to shake. He hesitantly shook my hand and replied,"It's nice to meet you, too. Ummm." "It's Y/N." I interrupted. "Right. Well, we should get to class. I'll see you later Y/N-chan! Also, just call me Naruto. I don't want any of that royalty crap." I smiled and nodded before we both went to class.

~In class~

Everyone piled up in class and went into random seats. I went to the very back where a window was. "Alright class, first off we have a new student that is completely new here! Why won't you introduce yourself?" Mr. Hatake said turning to Naruto, who you already knew. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, believe it! My dream is to become the mayor of Konoha! I hope we can become friends and have a great year together!" Naruto said very cheerfully. Most of the girls blushed or fainted. "Okay. Now that you're finished, Naruto you can sit in front of Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand. I raised my hand and Naruto walked towards his seat while waving at me. Basically, all we did in class were these introduction sheets. I bet Mr. Hatake was really glad the students were busy with their work, so he can focus reading his pervy book.

~Timeskip to Lunch~

'Finally! It's lunch!' I cheered in my head. I saw almost all my friends at one table that included Ino, Choji, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Sai, TenTen, Neji, Lee, and of course my boyfriend, Sasuke. I hugged each one of them and wondered where the heck Shikamaru was. "Hey guys, where is that lazy-bum?" I asked my group of friends. Someone coughed behind me and I turned around to see Shikamaru. "Oh, hey Shikamaru!" I said as I gave him a hug. "Guys, this is Naruto, Naruto this is Ino, Choji, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Sai, TenTen, Neji, Lee, Sasuke, and Y/N." Shikamaru introduced us lazily. Naruto took a glance at Y/N while Sasuke glared at him which went unnoticed by Y/N.

Naruto P.O.V
'Wow! Y/N is beautiful and she has a great personality. I bet that Sasuke guy is her boyfriend." I sighed sadly. 'I wish she'd be mine.' I thought.

Back to your P.O.V
So, I noticed I had most of my classes with Naruto, but barely any with Sasuke. 'Well, that's just life, I guess.' I thought. My last and final class was home economics. I loved cooking with a passion, so this was like the only class I was looking forward to. Naruto was in this class out of the many other classes we have together. "So, today we are being assigned partners and going over safety precautions." Mrs. Kurenai said to the class. I kinda zoned out a bit as I looked out a window. Once, I heard my name being called, I immediately turned my head. "Y/N and Naruto." Mrs. Kurenai called out. I looked at Naruto and noticed he was already staring at me. I slightly blush and he does, too. 'What the heck?!? Why am I blushing?' I shouted in my head. I walked over to Naruto and said," Yay! We're partners. I'm so glad because you're like the only one I know in this class." I smiled at him and he did the same thing.

~After school~

After discussing all the safety precautions, it was time to go home. Right before I left the school building, Naruto walked up to me. "Sooo....ummm...can I have your....number since we're friends now?" He asked. I looked at him suspiciously. He seemed nervous for some reason. I shrugged it off and we switched phones to punch in our numbers. When that was done, I walked out to the parking lot and went inside my car. I drove home and walked in. I went to my room and flopped onto my bed. 'What a tiring day!' I thought before deciding to take a nap.

Naruto P.O.V
'Yes! One day she will be mine! All I have to do is get that emo duckbutt away from her, but how?' I was in deep thought now. I walked into my house being greeted by my mom. "Hello sweetie, how was school?" She asked. "Good." I replied to her I walked to my room and decided to do a vlog for my YouTube channel. I looked at how many subscribers I had. About 1,500,000 subscribers. I smiled and started to do my video. After, recording footage and editing, it was getting pretty late. I jumped into bed and slowly fell asleep.

(Author-chan: Jeez, this was a long chapter to type. Woo! Over 1,000 words! Oh yeah! I decided to have Naruto's parents alive. Now, my fingers hurt...😭)