Chapter 8: New Students

F/c = favorite color

Author-chan: Hello! Here's another chapter. I was lazy so I didn't do a second chapter to the sleepover. It was boring anyways. Btw, I'm changing the format of the story. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

Woo! Another day of school. Yippee. It was Monday. Obviously, Monday is the worst day of the week. Everyone knows it. But there was something that I just couldn't get out of my mind.

That's right. The #1 hyperactive knucklehead everyone knows at school and online. I always kept replaying that moment at the sleepover when we kissed. It was passionate and his lips were soft. Definitely, one of the best kisses I had.

'Ok (y/n), get that out of your head. It's creepy.' I thought to myself.

Today, I wore a gray sweater, tights, and combat boots. I put my hair into a bun and grabbed my (f/c) backpack.

Ding! I checked my phone to see a message from Naruto.

Naruto: Hey! Did you hear about the new students????

You: No, did you talk to them???

Naruto: Well duh. Why wouldn't I?

You: Idk. See ya later, gotta get to school, believe it! :P

Naruto: Heyyy!! That's my line!! >:o

You: Whatever. Byeeee

Naruto: Byeeee :)

I sighed and looked at the time.

"OMG! I'm gonna be late! Darn that Uzumaki." I cussed under my breath.

~Timeskip~

5 more minutes to get to class. Ok I can do this! I quickly ran to my first class.

BAM!

I accidentally bumped into someone and dropped all my stuff. "I'm so sorry!" I said without making eye contact with the unknown person.

I started picking up my papers and saw another hand gathering papers. I looked up to meet sea-foam eyes that shimmered in the light. His eyes were so memorizing. Almost as beautiful as Naruto's. Wait, I don't think I've ever seen him around the school, but he looks so familiar.

I gathered all my papers and started bowing and apologizing that I bumped into him. "Please forgive me! I didn't mean to bump into you! I was just trying to--"

I was cut off by his gentle voice. "It's fine. Nothing to worry about." He gave me an assuring smile.

"Thanks for understanding.... ummm." I said awkwardly.

"Gaara." Gaara informed.

"Right. My name is (y/n) by the way. I'll see you later." I waved and started running again to ELA.

I slammed the door open to see Kakashi-sensei  wasn't here. 'Of course. Why did I even bother rushing to class?' I facepalmed.