Morning

Y/N ~
       I woke up snuggled in the embrace of Shawn's muscular arms. He breathes small breaths onto my forehead. God, he's so cute, especially when he's asleep.

"I love you..." I whisper to him. He then curves a smile on his face. Even in his sleep he can manage to make me happy.

Every morning I get to have the pleasure of seeing his beautiful face. It's even better up close. His lips redefine his cheeks and his jawline kills. Does this make me weird for admiring his features? I hope not.

Every day I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He's the most amazing man in the entire universe and he could have ANYONE. Even with those odds he still chooses me. Why? I'm like hella weird and nerdy. I'm so dumb too. If you put my brain in a peanut shell, it would literally just rattle. Wait a second.....Shawn isn't the smartest person either. So, put both of our brains in a peanut shell and they would rattle.

Anyway, living and just being with him gives me the jitters. Seeing his pleasant face makes me light up. His smile is so warm.

As soon as I heard him yawn, I closed my eyes and acted as if I had been sleeping. He laid his hand on my cheek and caressed it. He doesn't even know that I'm awake and yet he's still a lover boy. How precious.

I opened my eyes as if I had just woken up. I then see him staring at me. I smile and say," good morning."
"Morning." He replies with his morning raspy voice.

It's only the morning yet he still seems to be sexy all the time.