Welcome Home

For pekaborain
Here you go! Your other imagine is in the works. Enjoy!

Leilani~
"He's coming up the driveway!" Mrs. Mendes quietly shouted to everyone (friends, family, neighbors even) in the house. As she flicked the light switch down, everyone crouched and covered their mouths to prepare themselves to surprise Shawn.

As his keys jiggled then doorknob, I was ready to pounce out and surprise my best friend after a long time away from home to go on tour.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone popped out of their hiding positions with hands flying in the air. Taken back, Shawn lightly puts his hand over his chest in shock before giving in to a humble laugh.

Just at the sight of him made everyone run towards him to wrap their arms around his muscular torso for the first time in what feels like forever.

"Leilani!" He shouted my name through the loud crowd. He released his arms from his aunt and put them around me. I had almost forgotten the way he felt.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you so much! I have so much to tell you! Let me just say hi to everyone and then we can chill." Nodding my head, he acted as a host to a party towards this group of people.

This isn't as large of a group of people as I thought it was. Maybe... 14 people. Smaller compared to his last get together which had around 25 people. I guess people have just been getting busier and busier.

"Hey! Let's hang out in my room. My mom said that everyone is pretty relaxed now and are just eating and watching tv."

We trotted our way up the carpeted stairs before finally arriving in his room. With posters plastered all over his wall next to all of his achievements, we take a seat next to each other on his bed (like we always do).

"There's so much I want to tell you, Leilani. But first, I need to say something very vital about us." The sheets that were sprawled across his bed became flatter.

"Ian was talking to me about something you told him." He started. I crossed my fingers in hopes that that snitch Ian didn't tell him about my crush on him. "Ian said that you... liked me? Is that true?" Scratching the back of his neck, I became stunned. I am so going to get Ian for this.

"He told you that?" I didn't know what else to do, but admit the truth. There really isn't much of a point to lie if somebody already is telling the truth.

"Yeah. I'm not trying to make this even weirder, but I had to get this off of my chest. To be honest, if he's telling the truth, I've always liked you. I know I sound like a middle schooler when I talk bout how much I've liked you, but I'm trying my best not to be cliche. Well, ever since we were like, what 5? I've always had great fondness towards you."

I'm seriously not trying to act like a complete school girl in a high school love story, but my idiot self could not stop smiling at him.

"Ian's not wrong. I'm going to kill him, though." I got a chuckle out of Shawn from that.

"What does this mean, though?" He questioned me to the brink.

"Whatever you want it to mean."

"So you do like me...?"

"I always have."

We stared at each other not knowing what our next move would be. The tension between us was thickening.

"... Can I kiss you?" He silently asked, staring down at my lips. Why was this all happening so fast? One minute we're saying hello, and the next we are about to kiss! I really shouldn't be complaining, he looked like he was begging to kiss me.

After a simple nod of my head, he leaned toward my lips with the greatest intent in history.