Chapter 1

Sophomore year of High School.

Freshmen year was bad enough for Lauren, she spent her time thinking about a girl and trying to make friends. Lauren walked into school nonchalantly, she wasn't excited for school, who would be? But she couldn't lie, she did miss learning.

She saw her friends standing at the lockers being loud as usual. She laughed as Keana started banging her hands onto the lockers because Vero and Lucy were kissing passionately on it.

"Did you miss me Kea?" Lauren said as she wrapped her arm around Keana's shoulder.

"Wow Lo you're actually alive! You went MIA over summer. What happened?" Keana exclaimed as she hugged Lauren very tightly.

"Eh. I was going through something. It's cool now, but I don't want to talk about it."

Keana nodded.

"Anyway, are you guys excited for school?" Lauren said changing the subject.

"Can you shut up Lo?" Vero said, finally getting off of Lucy.

"Yeah. You're the only one excited. Get out of here," Lucy said, one hand grabbing Vero's, the other telling Lauren to go away.

"Give her a break. It's Lauren, she loves to learn," Alexa said pushing everyone to the side so she can hug her best friend.

"Thank you, Alexa, at least someone cares.." Lauren turned around to see what her friends were staring at, "Who's that?"

_____________________________________
Author Note:

Have a beautiful day lovelies!(:

Twitter: loloisbaeo