Chapter 19

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?" Camila giggled and asked for the umpteenth time.

Today was the day of her birthday. Dinah and Lauren planned everything out, so basically Camila was going to be with Lauren the entire day, to which she did not mind. Lauren had taken Camila out on a picnic at 10 in the morning so Dinah could set up at her house. The taller girl tied a bandana around Camila's eyes after spending two hours at the park.

The two girls were currently driving to Camila's house for the party. Lauren stopped at the red light, grabbing Camila's hand and chuckled.

"Stop asking. We're just driving right now," she said, kissing the back of Camila's hand then resumed driving.

"How do I know you're not kidnapping me? Blindfolding is the essential part of capturing people," Camila yanked her hand away from Lauren's and pouted to herself.

"Yeah okay Camz. You caught me. I'm kidnapping you."

-

"Okay, be careful, stairs. Watch your step," Lauren said, as she guided Camila in her own house.

As she opened the door, the older girl looked at the house in awe. From what she could see, Dinah rushed a bit, but it still looked nice.

"Okay, ready babe?"

"Laur, I've been ready since you put this stupid blindfold on me," Camila said, itching to take it off.

"Okay, 3. 2. 1," as she said the last number, she tore the bandana off of the smaller girl's face.

"SURPRISE!" Her friends and family, excluding her parents yelled, as they jumped out of their hiding spot.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila from behind and gave her a light kiss on the neck. "Surprise baby," she whispered.

The birthday girl turned around with the biggest smile ever, she wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck, "Did you do this?"

Lauren bit her lip, "Uh yeah. Dinah helped too."

Camila turned around and looked at Dinah, who waved. She turned back to Lauren and gave her a quick peck, "Thank you."

"UM. I did this too, where's my kiss?" Dinah yelled, making everyone turn to look at her. In response, she got shoved to the floor.

"Kiss the floor, hoe," Normani said, flipping her hair and began walking towards Camila.

"Damn Dinah. Yo girlfriend beat you up," Lauren laughed, while giving Normani a high-five.

"Happy Birthday, Mila," the darker girl said, giving her a hug. Then everyone started gathering around her, giving her hugs and surrounding her with gifts.

After everyone calmed down, they began to eat and chat with one another. The birthday girl was talking to some of her aunts when she spotted Lauren with Sofi dancing to a Beyoncé song, Dinah's choice. The two girls were a giggling mess, they couldn't even dance correctly. Lauren led Sofi to the table so that she could tie the younger Cabello's shoe. Camila excused herself and walked over to her sister and Lauren.

"Having fun?" Camila said into Lauren's ear.

The taller girl jumped in shock, "What the heck, Camila? Scared the crap out of me."

The smaller girl gave her a smile, "Sorry."

"Hey, um do you want to get out of here later?" Lauren asked, scratching the back of her neck.

Camila shrugged, "Sure, why?"

"Well.. I got some The 1975 tickets and I was wondering if you wanted to go?"