Epilouge

AN: Y'all thought I was done. Psh.

Laurenzo, you better get your ass back here right now."

Her wife emerged out of the bathroom because she heard what she said, then gave her an amused yet disappointed look.

"Butt. You better get your butt back here. Uh.. I'm just gonna.. like go for a.. um walk."

Her wife gave her sad smile while picking up her child and nodded, "I think that's for the best."

-

Her feet were dipped in the pool, her body rested on her hands as she took in her surroundings. Some apartment lights were on, some were going off. There was something about the sky though, the stars shined brighter than they've ever did, there was also a full moon this night. She sighed and began to let her feet flow in the pool.

"You still have that potty mouth babe," a voice said from behind, a voice she knew all so well.

She didn't turn around, but began to chuckle lightly at her wife, and nodded, "Yeah, but it's one of the things you love about me."

The brunette sat down next to her in the same position, except her feet being in the water, she sat criss-cross. She began to stare at the other girl, "There's a lot of things that I love about you, Laur."

"That nickname never gets old, Camz." The raven haired girl turned and smiled, "Where's the nugget?"

"I washed his hair and he took a shower by himself then I made him go to bed. He was pretty upset he didn't get to stay up and watch tv for a bit longer. And I told him that's what he gets for disrespecting his momma," Camila said, snapping her fingers, earning a laugh from her wife.

"I'm sorry I cussed.. But you should cut me some slack, I'm new to this whole 'parenting' thing," she said, using air quotations.

Camila nodded and scooted over to Lauren, attempting to try to cuddle. Lauren understood and wrapped her arm around Camila, as she laid her head on her shoulder. They sat in silence, looking at the night sky, but then the brunette began to chuckle.

The emerald eyed girl looked at her wife in confusion yet slightly amused, "Why are you laughing?"

Camila's laughter subsided and grabbed her wife's unoccupied hand, "I was reminiscing, Lauren."

She gave the brown eyed girl a look, telling her to elaborate.

"I remembered the day you came back into my life. I was so scared as to what you would do when you found out I had a kid. I thought you'd leave like everyone else, but you stayed," Camila began to stare intently into Lauren's eyes. "You were always constant, Lauren. That's the main reason why I fell in love with you back then. Hell, I'm still in love with you now and it's been like three, four years-"

Lauren interrupted her love confession, "Actually, it's been twelve years for me and about eleven for you, since you knew you loved me during our junior year of high school."

Camila gave her an 'are you done?' look, making the other Cuban laugh, "Please continue."

The brunette scoffed at her, but began to stare into her favorite emerald eyes, "Thank you. Anyways, we both had our doubts and we had a lot of misunderstandings and misinterpretations, but you were still there, as my best friend and sometimes a lover."