Chapter 13

Camila woke up to Dinah being all over her. She tried pushing her off, but to no avail. She laid there, thinking about Lauren and that girl. Camila wanted to resent her, but she couldn't. She didn't even know the girl. Her thoughts got interrupted when her phone started vibrating on the dresser next to her.

Camila looked at the caller id and grinned. "Hey Laur!"

"Hey Camz. Sounds like someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning."

Camila laughed, "Not really. Dinah is all up on me. I tried pushing her off, but it wouldn't work."

Camila heard Lauren laugh on the other line. "Put your phone on speaker. I wanna do something," Lauren said.

Camila obliged. "Okay, all set."

"DINAHHHHHHH!" Lauren yelled, but it sounded closer. Just as Camila was about to ask the other girl about her whereabouts, Lauren busted into the room and threw herself on Dinah.

"What the hell?!" Dinah said, shoving Lauren off of her.

"I sowwy," Lauren said in baby voice, while pouting, making Camila swoon.

"Swerve. It's too early for your pouting," Dinah said, getting off of Camila and rolling to other side to get more sleep.

Lauren smiled and looked at Camila, nodding her head to the side, silently telling her to go outside. Camila nodded and got up.

"I have to brush my teeth first," Camila said.

Lauren nodded. "I'll go make you breakfast. When I was about to knock on your door, but your parents rushed out and told me to make you and Sofi something to eat."

"Oh Lauren. You don't have to do that, I got it," Camila said, turning around, leaning against the bathroom door.

Lauren laughed, "We all know that is a lie Camila. You said it yourself, you suck at cooking, so just go get ready. And I'll go make breakfast."

Camila nodded. Lauren smiled and walked downstairs.

-

Fifteen minutes later, Camila walked out of the restroom, feeling refreshed.

"Damn it, Cabello, move! I have to pee!" Dinah yelled, shoving Camila to the side.

Camila laughed and walked to Sofi's room, expecting to find her there, but she wasn't. She heard something drop downstairs and laughter that followed.

She ran downstairs to the kitchen, and stood by the entrance. Lauren was holding Sofi's hand, teaching her how to whisk, but the little girl let go and threw flour at Lauren. The green eyed girl laughed and scooted the bowl and whisk aside and threw flour back. They were at it for a few minutes, unaware that Camila stood by, amused.

"You wanna listen to music, Sof? Huh, you think you can dance?" Lauren said, playfully challenging Sofi.

Sofi nodded, excitedly. Lauren took her phone out her back pocket and pressed shuffle, Clarity by Zedd started playing. Lauren started to jump around the kitchen, holding the whisk, singing. She then picked up Sofi from the counter and twirled her around. Camila stood to the side, smiling; she was falling harder than she thought.