Chapter 25

"I'll see you later, beautiful," Lauren said to Camila, kissing her cheek and walked to her class. Camila blushed furiously while walking to her locker.

Lauren has been making flirty comments and calling her pet names for three months since Shawn and Camila broke up. She had taken Camila out on dates, even though the younger girl claimed to Dinah that it wasn't. They were back to their old selves, however the younger girl has yet to tell Lauren how she feels about her.

"Well, I know where you were now. I've got to admit, red is a nice color on you," Dinah smirked.

"Go away," she mumbled, reaching for her journal.

The Polynesian raised her hands up I surrender and stayed quiet for awhile, knowing that when Camila talked, it would be about Lauren. When they were in class, the two girls did their work silently, after Dinah was done, she pursed her lips at Camila and waited until the other girl spoke. The brunette bit her lip, trying to prevent herself from saying anything about the other Cuban.

Dinah began to smirk then mocked her, "Oh my gosh, Lauren's just so beautiful. Lauren has eyes that'll take you to another galaxy. Plant green eyes attack you. Lauren gives the best hugs. Blah blah."

The brunette laughed and smacked her best friend's arm, "Shut up, I don't talk about her that much."

"Oh please, you talk about her all the time. Plus you get the cute little blush that you use to get when she was around," the blonde laughed as they walked to Camila's locker.

"Hey Camz," Lauren said, wrapping her arm around Camila's shoulder, making the younger blush.

The Polynesian smirked for the umpteenth time, "I stand correct. I'll see you guys later."

"She stands corrected?" The older girl questioned Camila as Dinah ran off.

The younger Cuban just shook her head and began walking to class. Lauren followed her since they had the same class, she grabbed Camila's left hand and intertwined their fingers. Camila began to blush, but tried to hide it. As they walked into class, the younger girl's hand grip tightened.

"Every single time," she muttered under her breath, about Shawn and his friends hanging around her desk to just play around and call her these rude names. Whenever she walked in, they'd expose her to the class, calling her 'slut' or 'whore', just to make everyone laugh.

Lauren shook her head and gripped Camila's hand tighter then let go to walk over to Shawn. Since her and Camila's assign seats were towards the back, she bunched up his shirt and pushed him into the wall. "Don't you ever call her those names again," she said, with her face in his.

Shawn scoffed and tried to remove Lauren's hands off of him, but that only led her to push him into the wall even more. "What are you going to do about it, Jauregui?"

The green eyed girl smiled cockily, "Well, do it again and you'll see what the hell happens. You and your dumbass jerk friends will get a blow to the fucking face and nonexistent balls. Try me and see what happens." She was about to go on with her threats, but felt a warm slender hand on her arm.

"Laur," Camila's eyes pleaded for her to stop, the other girl couldn't deny her pleas, so she dropped her hands.

Only to bring it back to its original spot, "Do that shit again and you'll get what's coming."

She ended up letting go and pulled Camila to sit down. They didn't speak for a while since the teacher began to teach and because Lauren's felt ashamed for how she acted. She knew that Camila hated violence for a reason she did not know, yet she still did it. In her mind, she was cussing herself out for being stupid and letting her anger take over. When their Physics teacher said that they could work with a partner to complete the worksheet, Lauren looked at Camila with apologetic eyes. The younger girl just gave her smile and rubbed Lauren's forearm, saying that everything was okay.