Chapter 18

Lauren looked down and sighed. She scooted over to Camila and grabbed her hands, making Camila look up at her. Lauren was giving her a sad smile, she had to look away because she felt guilty, but Lauren didn't let her because she used both hands to caress her face.

Lauren maintained eye contact with Camila, although she tried to look away, "If I still had feelings for her, do you think I'd be sitting here with you right now?"

Camila felt embarrassed and tried to look away, but Lauren still didn't let go.

"I like you, Camila, so much. I don't think you understand what goes on throughout my body when you're around. As cliché as this may sound, I get those butterflies that everyone feels, but instead of getting a few, I get a whole swarm of them. You make my heart race every time you're near me, even when I think about you, it happens," Lauren smiled.

"I like your face," she said, kissing Camila on the lips.

"I like your hair." Kiss

"Your smile." Kiss

"Your laugh." Kiss

"I even like that little mole on top of your head," she said laughing, but kissed her again.

She pulled back and stared at Camila with a soft smile, "But most of all, I like your personality. I like the way you care about others, even if they hurt you. I like the way you try to help everybody, even for the slightest reasons. And don't get me started on your mind, it's as beautiful as your face."

Camila was a blushing matter, she couldn't hide it anymore. She bit her lip and looked down, "Laur, don't do that."

Lauren laughed, "Do what?"

Camila sat on Lauren's lap, straddling her while shoving her face into Lauren's neck. "Be all cute and stuff," she mumbled.

"Okay, I'll stop," Lauren said, kissing the side of Camila's head.

Camila abruptly looked at Lauren, "Don't do that either."

Lauren threw her head back, laughing. "Seriously Camz, what do you want from me?"

Camila smiled at Lauren's laugh, it was the cutest things she's ever heard. She was about to say something, but her phone vibrated in the back of her pocket. Lauren smirked at her in a challenging way because they both hated using their phones when they were together; it basically defeats the purpose of actually being together. Camila shoved her hand in Lauren's face and unlocked her phone and saw a text from Dinah.

CheeChee 💓 😏: Schools over for today, yay! Me and the girls, including Erica *cue the eye roll* are going to grab something to eat. You and Lauser in?

"Dinah asked if we wanted to go eat with her, the girls and Erica?" Camila looked at Lauren, seeking for approval.

Lauren shrugged, "I mean if you want to then okay, but are you comfortable about being around Erica though?"

Camila nodded and gave Lauren a peck then looking back at her phone to send Dinah a quick 'wya?' She then got up and held out her hand.

Lauren looked at her confused, "Hm?"

Camila dropped her hand, "Really?"

Lauren gave her a bemused smile, trying to seem reassuring. Camila rolled her eyes and held out her hand again, "We're going to eat with them so get up."