Part 2

Lean heard about the gunfight with the Doc's men and she rode hard to get back to Busted Gulch

Lean heard about the gunfight with the Doc's men and she rode hard to get back to Busted Gulch. She saw the coffins outside the undertaker's and in the saloon she found 3Gun, wounded. After patching him up, they talked about the things that had happened, the death of her brother and the chocohol trade. She was determined to track down the person that had taken over the manufacturing.

Another situation was coming up and that was the annual Busted Gulch Wild West Horse Race. Word spread and pretty soon people were arriving in droves. The town was becoming what it once was with the gold strike, and it wasn't all good. Lean had a friend of her father's arrive, a man who went by the name of Hunter Kanga. She told him that the bartending job was open and he took her up on the offer.

Six Star was a favourite to win, but Highride Ali had shown up with her new horse Butterfinger and the betting was getting heavy. Because of the interest in the race, Lean figured she'd better check on the entries at the stable and had an altercation with one of the new arrivals, a Cadmus Croc. She suspected him of funny business, but while she was there, Highride Ali saw her with the horses and made her own accusation.

3Gun in the meantime was checking out the newcomers in the saloon and found it was full of rowdy cowboys, dancing girls flogging drinks and flirting and the piano was turned up so loud he couldn't think. All the card tables were full with men playing poker; there was no place for a game of Fish.

The buzz around town was that the man called Cadmus Croc had entered a horse and had his own rider, a stranger named Stannbear and along with that information came the rumour that Highride was holding information on 3Gun and the town itself. Things were getting kind of wild and since BillyBobPete had skedaddled, there was no law.