Chapter 8 : Mr. Cute

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

My moan fills the room as Braden's openly kissing my neck, squeezing my bare breasts together. It's really late at night and not that long after we all went back to our rooms.

Brooke, Braden and me spent hours talking in the kitchen over the tea, telling the stories and making each other laugh. Brooke and Braden made up and they're now again as if nothing happened, much to my relief. I'd hate to be a part of the reason they'd fight.

Braden's mouth closes around one of my nipples, making my breath hitch and bring me back from my thoughts. I put my hands on his biceps and pull him up, attacking his lips with mine in an urgency and pure need.

''Damn, baby, slow down,'' he says against my lips.

But I'm too hot for him, I need him too much. I wrap my legs around him and lock them together behind his back. ''Fuck me or I will,'' I demand, grinding on him.

Braden pauses and leans back, looking down at me. His eyes are darkened, filled with lust and he has a look of pure adoration on his face. It squeezes my chest. ''Pregnancy is really turning you into a demanding woman in bed,'' he muses.

I narrow my eyes at him, breathing hard. ''You haven't seen anything yet,'' I tell him threateningly.

Braden only throws his head back and roars with laughter. It makes my eyes narrow even further. Then, he kisses my chin, my cheeks, my nose and finally my greedy mouth again.

Our kiss is slow and sensual and full of meaning, but it's not enough. I still need more.

Braden senses this because in mere seconds, I feel him at my entrance, slowly pushing himself into me, stretching me out to the fullness. When he's all the way in me, I moan into his mouth and he swallows it, not letting me break our lips apart.

He starts to move, slowly at first and then he starts picking up his pace.

I have to break our kiss now, gripping his biceps and throwing my head back in a pure bliss and pleasure.

But Braden doesn't stop kissing me, placing his mouth everywhere, and touching me. His hands are all over my body, bringing my pleasure to a high peak.

''Harder,'' I grit out the demand.

Braden lets out a breathless moan at hearing my demand. He thrusts out of me and then thrusts right back in, so hard it moves me up on the bed. I grip his shoulders tighter, the breath escaping out of me.

''Like that?'' he grunts.

I nod eagerly at him. ''Yes. Yes. Don't stop, Braden,'' I plead him.

He does it again and I close my eyes in pleasure. ''Again, baby?''

I only nod in response.

''Open your eyes, baby. I want to watch you,'' Braden says, brushing the hair back from my face as he thrust out of me and then hard back inside.

He starts up a pace that's not slow, but it's not fast either. Just perfect. And when I throw my head down on the pillow, blinking up at him as the orgasm takes me, he leans down and kisses my face all over again.

''Dammit,'' he curses. ''I feel it. I feel how you squeeze around me, gripping my cock. I feel how wet you got.''

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer – needing him closer.

When he puts my legs on his shoulders and he goes into me even further, my eyes roll back in my sockets when he hits that perfect spot.

Braden groans and starts pounding into my body, making the bed shake. Our groans and moans and the sound of flesh hitting against flesh fill the room along with the scent of sex. Our bodies are sweaty and glistening in the moonlight.