Chapter 15 : Mr. Wanting

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

A low groan that comes from Braden wakes me up when it's still dark, along with a friction between my legs. I blink my eyes open a few times, trying to know what's going on. ''Rory,'' Braden moans yet again, his hips pushing forward again, his hard cock slipping between my legs.

I also realise that I'm wet and insanely turned on.

Is Braden dreaming? About me? The thought fills me with big self-satisfaction because apparently, he's having a sexy dream. About me.

I bite my lip as he thrusts his hips forward and back again, looking for a friction. I push my legs apart a bit and he instantly grunts when he doesn't get that friction again.

But what I do is position him at my entrance and when he thrusts forward, he slips inside of me easily, seeing as I'm so turned on by now. I moan along with him. ''Rory, God, yes ...'' comes again from his mouth, his words slightly slurred so it's kind of hard to understand them.

His hand grabs my hip and he pulls me closer to him, fucking me how he needs it – fast and hard. I can't help but enjoy it myself. And even though it might me sick and weird ... What can I say? I'm pregnant and have my needs, too.

When he comes, he comes hard and long and apparently with such a force that it wakes him up.

He's really still for some minutes, his hand now limply on my hip, his half-hard cock still inside of me. I bite my lip, not knowing if I should say something first.

''Rory?'' he asks quietly in the dark. His voice sounds so confused and I can clearly hear shame in it.

''Yeah?'' I ask in a small voice.

He's quiet for some seconds and then, ''What did just happen?''

I can't help but chuckle at his confusion, even though it's not even funny. Well, it is, but probably not to him. ''I think you had a dream,'' I tell him, carefully.

''Jesus,'' he says in disbelief, extracting away from me. ''And I fucked you? While I was sleeping? This is just ... fantastic,'' he says tightly. He sounds angry, not at me, but at himself.

''You fucked me real good, even if you when you were dreaming,'' I say lightly, trying to lift the mood a bit.

But Braden just chuckles dryly and then shuts up, rolling on the bed. ''Christ,'' I hear him say. He sounds really distressed and just not his normal self.

I roll over to him and sit up, putting my palms on his well-defined chest. ''Stop, Braden. It's not a big deal. I was aroused when I woke up, too,'' I say.

''That's not an excuse for what I did,'' he mutters begrudgingly.

I sigh. ''Well, what if the situation was reversed?'' I ask him.

He's quiet for a few seconds, thinking. ''I wouldn't mind being fucked by you in your sleep,'' he says cheekily and I hear a trace of smile in his tone.

I snort. Typical guy. ''The same is with me. Lighten up, Gee.'' I lightly, playfully punch him in the shoulder.

Braden grips my hands in the dark and pushes me on my back. I squeal at the unexpected move. I feel his hot breath on my lips seconds later. ''Did you come?'' he whispers.

I swallow and squirm under his body. ''Wh-what?'' I stutter breathlessly, unfocused.

''Did you come?'' he repeats himself.

I have to wait for the fog that seemed to fall on my brain to disappear before I can answer him, ''You might be good, Campbell, but you aren't that good,'' I joke, surprising myself. Who knew I could throw a joke in when Braden was pressing his deliciously warm and hard body against mine, his breath fanning over my whole face?