Chapter 24 : Mr. Sneaky

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

As soon as Braden comes in and the door of the limo closes, I'm on him, attacking him with kisses like a maniac before he can even fully process what hit him.

''Whoa, sweetness. With what did I deserve this?'' Braden asks against my mouth, but his words are mumbled due to my lips firmly pressed against his.

He returns me the kiss after a moment of reluctance, but his is more reserved than mine, hard, fast and needy, is. I don't even know what had gotten into me, but I'll blame the pregnancy hormones.

I place my palm over Braden's hardening cock, rubbing it, making him groan.

''Babe,'' he protests, trying to eliminate his lips from mine, but I don't let him. He puts his hands on my shoulders, pushing me back a bit and I protest loudly. He stares at me as if I'm completely crazy. ''We're not alone. What's gotten into you?'' he asks, trying to read my face.

I sigh and squeeze his cock and his breathing stutters. ''You'll have to be quiet, then ...'' I say lowly.

Braden's eyebrows raise up high. ''I'll have to be quiet? Why?'' He truly doesn't get it.

I just shake my head at him a bit and give him a sultry smile before dropping down on my knees in the roomy limo, moving so I'm between his legs.

''Rory ...'' I know he wanted my name to sound like a warning, but it comes out breathy and I can clearly see the lust in his hooded eyes. He wants me.

''Shhh. Just be quiet and enjoy.''

I unfasten his belt, unbutton his trousers and bring the zipper down, pulling both his boxers and trousers down with his help. I wrap my palm around his pulsing hardness, feeling his smooth skin over the hardness. I don't know why, but for some reason, I enjoy giving Braden a head. It's highly erotic to see the man always in control who loses it and that control slowly slips off his fingers. I enjoy watching him relax and I enjoy giving him a pleasure.

I wrap my lips around his head, tasting him, swirling my tongue over his head, and then going down lower, taking him in my mouth as much as I can without choking.

''Christ, Rory ...'' Braden moans lowly above me and with a flicker of my eyes up I see he's resting his head back on the seat, his eyes closed in pure, ecstatic pleasure.

I move my head up and down over his length, wrapping my hand around the base where I can go with the mouth, stroking him.

''Jesus, baby. You suck that cock so good.'' Braden wraps his hands in my hair, pulling it back from my face. I look up at him, straight into his eyes that are watching me with high intense, the pleasure he's receiving written all over his face.

If anyone saw his face right now, they'd definitely know what's happening in this limo.

I release him with a pop, bringing my mouth to his balls, but still moving my hand over his shaft, now wet with my saliva. Braden's eyes want to close, but he forces them open. They're so dark, his mouth is partly open in a small 'o', the muscles of his thighs tensed ... That's the look that'll wake me up in the middle of the night, all drenched in the need of release, no doubt.

I go back to his cock, taking him in my mouth again and now give a real effort in the suction, hollowing my cheeks in and suck him deep, both of my hands moving over his shaft – up after my mouth, down before my mouth, spreading my saliva all over him. The suction noise is loud and highly erotic in the moving car.

''Ah, Rory, baby,'' Braden grunts, tightening his grip in my hair. ''God, that mouth of yours. I swear it was made for sucking my cock.''

His words turn me on more than a touch ever could. I love dirty talk from him.