I Do?

--- Ezra's POV ---

I zeta'd to the Island, and sprinted into my cabin. I stripped quickly, and took a thorough shower, even going so far as to shave my armpits so they wouldn't stink as much later when I sweated nervously. I made sure to use the shampoo/body wash Liza liked, and then hopped out, using my powers to dry myself off and comb my hair.

I clasped on my bracers, and a paper thin layer of adamantine fabric, as armor. (Long, super compressed fibers of Adamantine, each as thick as an Aircraft Carrier Anchor chain when uncompressed. Altogether, the shirt weighed about ten thousand tons, but with my powers, it was a silver undershirt. Liza was going to wear one too, just in case.)

Then I started to put on my Tux, piece by piece. I shined my shoes, and slowly tied my tie with clumsy fingers.

Soon, someone's hands smacked mine away, and Michael quickly did up my tie, straightening my suit where it was needed. He smiled. "I was your Father's Best man, and I'm so thankful I get to see his son married... So thankful. Thank you, Ezra."

"See? You're part of the ceremony, man!" I grinned. "You're going to be one of my guys! I get to have three guys, and a Best Man, yeah?"

He nodded, smiling. "Thank you. I'll do it."

I smiled. "Perfect. Two more, and my best Man... Who's that, you think? Is it supposed to be my best friend?"

"Something like that. Usually cousins or brothers." He said, as we walked out of the cabin. I nodded, and took his phone, dialing Aquaman's number. "Yo, King Arthur! Hey, can you get me Kaldur?"

"Sure, lad, what's the issue? Not having second thoughts?" He asked.

"No, no. I need men in waiting, or whatever. I want Kaldur, Connor, and Michael. I've got Michael here, so I need them, and I also need a best man. I'm at a loss... Most of my friends are adults, you know? Does he have to be my age?" I asked.

"No, he can be anyone. What about Flash? He cleans up nice. Superman is out, he's got a different role to play. He's giving away the Bride... Hmm..." He hummed.

I grinned. "What about you, man? It is in your Kingdom, after all."

He laughed. "I will indeed, if you want."

"Alright. Take care. Make sure Kaldur and Connor wear their spiffiest battle dress. Yours is pretty neat, and Kaldurs, but Connor's is pretty boring." I laughed.

He chuckled. "I will. Alright, I'll get everything set up on my end, I've got Kaldur and Connor here already, just get dressed and to the beach for the ship to get you. The girls will handle themselves."

"Go it, man." I looked at Michael, handing him his phone. "Let's rock." I said, holding out a fist.

He bumped it. "Let's roll."

---

I stood at the end of the coral Pathway, breathing Deep Breaths. We were in a huge Air Bubble that Aquaman, Mera, and Kaldur put up for everyone who couldn't breath water. Kaldur and Aquaman were dressed in their Battle Gear, showing off their best assets. Connor was in a suit, branded with a large white 'S'.

Aquaman patted my shoulder as 'Here Comes the Bride' started playing. "Here we go, man. Just read the cards and repeat after Icon. You'll do fine."

I nodded, and looked down the path, waiting for a glimpse of white. I was floored by what came out, and as she walked towards me, on Superman's arm, I was nearly drooling. I nudged Aquaman. "I love Atlantean Fashion..."

He chuckled and patted my back. "I had the same reaction. Focus."

I nodded and attempted to focus on the song and her walking, but all I saw was her. Before I knew it, she was next to me, and I was staring into the most beautiful pair of sea green eyes I'd ever seen, totally enchanted. Icon had to clear his throat several times before Aquaman punched my shoulder, and I snapped out of it.