The Snow Theorems

--- Achilles's POV ---

I put on my glasses(for seeing close to me, I'm farsighted), and started writing in long, logarithmic formulas.

"Basically, all movement is energy. We know this. But the theorem for the beginning of the universe doesn't explain what happened to the center of the universe." I started.

"There is no center of the universe." The teacher snapped.

"There has to be, if Big Bang theory is correct, which it is. Which means that's where the rest of my theory comes to play. If it's possible to create a spot in the universe, at absolute zero, that spot would never move." I said, drawing a fifth dimensional diagram.

"True, because it would need energy to do so and absolute zero has no energy." The teacher stated.

"And the center of the universe is one of those spots." I said, explaining with math.

"But how would we find it?" He asked.

"The same way we always do. Echolocation. The spot that sends nothing back? Try again, but targeted, and again and again. Eventually we'll find one spot where there is no energy whatsoever, and that, is the center of the universe." I said.

"While that is brilliant, what does this mean for physics?" He asked.

"Well, if we find the center of the universe, and measure the distance of every single Galaxy and Star from it, we can measure the distance they've traveled, and how fast they're accelerating, something we currently cannot measure. With this, we can determine the exact amount of concussive force the Big Bang had, and also measure the paths of the cosmos much more effectively, anything we wanted." I said.

"Alright... So why does this connect to Newton?" He asked.

"Newton thought that all forces have to have a reaction. If the center of the universe is absolute zero, then the force was only outwards. It didn't have an equal and opposite force." I said.

He blinked. "You are correct... So you're saying Newtons Laws are actually situational theorems?"

"Exactly. I call the entire thing 'The Snow Theorems'. Like it?" I grinned.

He rubbed his beard. "It is most interesting... But it would take centuries, millennia, to receive echolocation from all the stars."

"Not if you have control over an Einstein-Rosen Bridge." I grinned smugly.

He blinked. "Then yes, it's feasible. Where did you get that technology?"

"I took it as a spoil of war when Luthor was beaten up by Superman, and thrown in Jail." I shrugged. "Now. What do you think about-"

---

I spent the next two years publishing thousands of scientific advancements in the physics field, and also chemistry, and any other field I could, except technology.

Marty thought it was a waste of time, advancing the human race further than it was, but I was amusing myself, and helping the planet in the process. So was she, of course, in her own way.

She spent her time winning the Nobel Peace Prize, when she created an automatically filtered irrigation channel that spanned the entirety of the Gobi and Saharan deserts, which turned the sand into fertile soil.

She had, of course, bought the land first, and then sold it at lenient amounts to farming families, who quickly sold their produce to the entire world with the help of her contacts. With her help, the UN started to stabilize the global economy by the spreading of wealth over both hemispheres.