Cold-Hearted Beauty

There are so many grammatical errors in this book and I am going to start fixing each one but I'll leave out the ones with funny and iconic comments. 

"So please tell us Mr Shindo, how did you get this far in life?"

"Well-" The blonde haired man began. "It took a lot of hard work and dedication, it wasn't easy I assure you, I might have started out from an already successful family but I didn't want to rely on their wealth, I wanted to go out on my own and become somebody, have my own name and-" The view came to a pause.

"Just look at him." A young lady on the couch said, she had long pink hair and red eyes. She threw the remote to the side, crossing her legs and eating from a bowl of strawberries. "Look at him, everyone who sees him will think he is a wonderful, gentle, kind and decent young man, but underneath he's a-"

"Aaaa!" Someone screamed. The lady turned around to where the noise came from, she quickly stood up and walked through the large hallways until she came across an opened door.

A young woman was on the floor, face down and sobbing and a man stood above her staring down at her. It was the same man from the television. She was trying to process what had happened, maybe he had slapped her, she was shocked when she saw blood dripping down to the floor from the woman. She wasn't sure where it came from but it was from her face which was a bit fearing.

"Mikaela what is going on?" She asked. The blonde turned to look at her, his beautiful yet cold blue eyes piercing though her body. "Mikaela I asked you a question." She raised her tone, squeezing her brows in annoyance. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

He stared at her for a moment, then turned to the bleeding woman on the floor. "Get up." He ordered. The girl slowly stood up, she used her hands to cover her face as she cried. "Get out and don't come back." The woman let it all out and began to cry out, she quickly turned to the door and ran away in tears.

"Mikaela." The pink haired lady called.
"You don't have to involve yourself in this Krul." Mikaela said as he walked back to his desk and took his seat. "She was being insubordinate, all I did was slap her."

"Mikaela she was bleeding." Krul said.

"So what?" Mikaela asked.

"So what?" Krul repeated, she sighed. Looking at the man in front of her, the man she called son, she didn't even know who he was anymore. This Mikaela she knew, but despite all this, she loved, she still loved him, he was still her little Mikaela. "Mikaela, why do you treat people this way? Like they are nothing but filth"

"Because they are filth and filth are meant to be treated like filth." Mikaela said.

"This world doesn't revolve only around you Mikaela." Krul said.

"Well actually it does." Mikaela said. "I mean look at me." He leaned back in his seat and crossed his legs. "I'm the youngest billionaire in Japan for God sake, my name is on everyone's lips, people love me." He smirked. "But sadly I hate them all and often wish they would rot in hell."He stood up and grabbed a remote from the table, clicking a button. The huge curtains behind him rose up in sync revealing a very large and wide glass window. He walked over to it, staring down from the high building to the people on the streets. "Can you imagine a world where only people you liked lived in."

"That only happens in your fantasy." Krul said.

"Yes." Mikaela smiled. "And what a world it is, a world where there is no lazy, disgusting, putrid, vagabo-"

"Mikaela those are people." Krul said.

"People are selfish, greedy lowlifes." He said. "They use you and throw you away like you are nothing, this is a selfish world Krul and in a selfish world, only the selfish survives. So I have chosen to be selfish myself and now look at me, I'm a multi billionaire, a handsome one at that, people want to be me."