Couples Convention

"And sooo..." Krul stood in front of a platform making an announcement to the crowd of workers in the manor. "My son, after being persuaded by his sweetheart Yuichiro, has decided to do something nice for everyone." She held out a ticket. "Everyone gets tickets to tomorrow's couples convention."

"Waaaa!!!" They all clapped and cheered.

"Wait he's giving us all that tickets?"

"You heard what Mrs. Bathory said."

"Mr. Shindo is doing something nice for us? That's new."

"And weird."

"But still sweet."

"It's ever since he and that orphan got together, Yuichiro right?"

"The boy truly is heaven sent."

"Ok ok listen up." Krul said. "As you know, this is a couples convention, couples only, I'm sure most of us here are married and those who aren't, well I only hope you find dates. Even if you have to pretend just to come along for the fun."

"Mrs. Bathory!" A woman called. "Will Mr. Shindo be joining us?"

"Of course he will." Krul said as everyone gasped. "I mean, come on he and Yuichiro are pratically lovers."

"Ohhhhh!"

"Mika, what's a couple convention like?" Yuu asked.

"How should I know?" Mikaela said. "I've never been to one, this is my first time." He frowned. "It's funny how I'm still not going as a coupled man. Come to think of it, what exactly am I doing? I'm actually taking you out as my date in public."

"Don't worry Mika." Yuu said. "We're not going alone so we'll walk with the crowd, they want know who you're with exactly."

"But inside the convention, you'll be left alone with your couple." Mikaela said. "I know, I'll have Tomoe and Sayuri walk with us, it'll be like they're our dates."

"But then." Yuu pouted. "It'll be like we went with them and not each other, I'm really looking forward to this because I get to spend time with you Mika." He blushed.

"Huh! I didn't know that." Mikaela sighed. "Well then ok."

"Don't worry, I won't walk too close to you." Yuu said. "No one will suspect a thing."

It was night time and Yuu was leaving Mikaela's office to go to his room and sleep. On his way out he met Krul who seemed to have been waiting for him.

"Yuu." She walked over to him. "I overheard your problem with my son."

"Problem?" Yuu asked. "Oh you mean the public thing? Don't worry Mrs. Krul, it's all been taken care of, I won't stand too close to him so no one would-"

Krul shook her head in disagreement. "You don't get it, the Mikaela Shindo is going to a couple's convention, the press will wanna know who, so no doubt that they will find out it's you."

"So what do you think I should do?" Yuu asked.

"Well." She said. "To be honest, I do want you to go the way you are, I mean there's nothing wrong with people finding out about you and Mikaela dating."

"But we're not even dating." Yuu said.

"Anyway." She smirked. "I have a plan, a very very cute plan."

Yuu wasn't sure whether to trust the woman, the look on her face was too devious and it scared him so much. Sadly at this point, he needed help with the problem on his hands and it seemed like she was the only one with a solution to it.