Beauty Loves His Little Beast

"Gross." Shingu said while looking at the news paper. "This is just gross." It was everywhere on the headlines about Mikaela and Airi being seen together.

"Shingu, not so rude." Tomoe said. "They're kind of cute toge-" Tomoe was given evil glances by Sayuri and Shingu, she was so frightened that she couldn't even speak again.

"This is so frustrating." Sayuri said. "Yuu didn't go to school again right? Poor thing."

"Good morning." Mikaela greeted as he walked over to them and took a seat. "God am I tired."

"You sicken me." Shingu said.

"What the hell have I done this morning?" Mikaela asked.

"Yuu didn't go to school again." Sayuri said. "Go talk to him."

"And you think I haven't tried?" Mikaela asked. "I couldn't get any sleep because he kept clouding my mind so I went to see him, damn brat ignored me." He yawned.

"Well you can't blame him, you're nothing but a two timer." Shingu said as he wrapped the newspaper and hit Mikaela by the head.

"That's it." Mikaela yelled. "All of you get out of this living room."

"It's not your living room. It's your parents." Sayuri said. "Speaking of your parents, Krul says if you don't kiss and make up with Yuu before she gets back, she is going to use one of her heels on your balls."

Mikaela shrieked, knowing his mother she was very much capable of doing that. "How am I supposed to do that when he won't even talk to me?"

"Easy, get rid of Ricchan." Shingu said. "I can do it for you if you want, just say the word and she'll be back in Russia before you can scream hallelujah."

"Shingu, that's quite scary." Tomoe said.

Suddenly the doors were banged opened as Lacus came in. "MIKAELA, HOW HAVE YA BEEN, DID YA MISS ME?"

"Gross." Mikaela said.

"What the hell?" Lacus frowned and walked up to him. "How dare you give me that attitude, I decided to leave my vacation because I missed you and here you are saying gross."

"Where's Renée?" Mikaela asked.

"He's sick in bed." Lacus said.

"Aren't you supposed to be looking after him?" Mikaela asked.

"Why should I?" Lacus asked. "He's a grown man, I'm sure hr can handle it."

"Lacus?" Sayuri smiled. "Wait, are you Lacus?"

"Who wants to know?" He asked.

"It's me, Sayuri Hanayori from when we were kids." She said.

"Sayuri?" He looked at her from head to toe. "But how? You used to be-"

"Ugly?" She frowned.

"No, I was gonna say a tomboy." He smirked. "Boy, wait till all the guys back then see you now, they'll regret their asses off."

"Is that a compliment?" She smirked. "If I do recall, you were part of those boys."

"Guilty as charged." He said. "Come here." He opened his arms as she went him for a hug, without warning he carried her and spinner her around.

"Woa..haha..Lacus..stop." She cried out.

Mikaela and Shingu watched the two grown ups play around, they turned to look at each other before looking at Tomoe as if expecting something. Tomoe stared at them, but you didn't need anyone to tell you that she was not enjoying watching them, probably because of how her fingers tightly held on to her skirt and her eye brows twitched.