Not Just A Kid

Yuu had just returned home from school with Akane. "School is harder than I thought." She said.

"Don't worry, you only have three years left....of high school.' He said as he opened the door of the house.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" A crowd of people waited at the door, Yuu and Akane jumped in fright.

"What's going on?" Yuu asked.

"You've finally proven that you have a brain in your head." Shingu said. "I'm proud of you big brother Yuu."

"What are you talking about?" Yuu asked.

"We heard." Krul ran and hugged him. "You've finally admitted it, you've finally come out, you've finally realized that you're in love with my son."

Yuu blushed. "Oh..um..yeah I guess." He said. "But still, you guys didn't have to do this."

"This is nothing." Shingu said. "Wait till you see the plans for when big brother Mikaela returns the feelings."

"That's right." Krul said. "We must celebrate, it's a blessing that my son has fallen in love after all those years of being bitter." She hugged Yuu again. "Oh thank you for coming into his life Yuu."

It was true, finally, Yuu gave in to his feelings. He loved Mikaela so much and wanted to be his official lover, but then again he was scared, what if Mikaela didn't return his feelings? That was what had been keeping him from confessing, he was scared to get the feedbacks from it.

"So, when are you going to tell him?" Krul asked.

"I don't know." Yuu said.

"I don't know better be a code for right now cause here's your chance." Shingu said as he pointed at the stairs, Yuu looked and saw Mikaela walking down it.

"What is going on here?" He asked. "I do not pay you all to stand around like lunatics, get back to work."

"Son." Krul pushed Yuu over to Mikaela. "There's something that Yuu wants to tell you."

"WHAT?" Yuu yelled.

"To tell me?" Mikaela asked as he looked at Yuu. "What is it?"

"Huh? Um..no it's nothing." He laughed. "Your mum's just messing with you."

"Tell him or I will." Shingu said.

"NO!" Yuu yelled. "Ok fine, I'll tell him." He took a deep breath and released. "Ok um..Well Mikaela, you see, the thing is that, I lo- I lo-"

"You lo-" Mikaela smirked as he moved closer to Yuu. "Come on, spit it out."

"I lo-" Yuu couldn't do it, he just wasn't ready yet to tell Mikaela the truth. "I have to go." He said as he quickly ran away.

"Well, that was a perfectly good waste of my time." Mikaela said. "Now all of you, back to work."

"Yes sir." They all chorused and went their separate ways.

Mikaela sighed and leaned back in his chair, it was the fifth one in just thirty minutes. Tomoe was getting a bit concerned about him, he didn't really look good. "Mr. Shindo, are you ok?"

"My back is aching me." He said.

"Maybe you should get a massage." She smiled. "You can go to the spa, if you'd like, I'll take care of things here."

"Thanks." He said. "I'll consider it." There was a brief moment of silence, the only noise coming from the papers that Tomoe was flipping. "Hey Tomoe, can I ask you something?"