Stalker

"Oi..Kimizuki, Kimizuki." A voice called out, the pink haired male slowly opened his eyes and found a girl in uniform frowning down at him. "It's about time you got up." Kimizuki sat up from where he had been lying down and rub his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Time for you to go." She said as she threw some money at his face. "That's today's payment, take it and get out."

Kimizuki picked up the money and stood from where he had been sleeping. "Well..Goodnight." He waved and walked away as the girl watched him leave.

"Idiot." She said and also left.

Kimizuki walked out of the supermarket counting the money in his hand. When he was done, he shoved it inside his pocket, also taking a box of cigar, collecting one and lighting. "Another shitty day." He said as he put the lit up cigar in his mouth and walked away.

"MIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAEEEEEELAAAAAAAA!"

"TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMP!"

"Those two." Krul giggled. "They've been on each other's necks for a while now, oh guys I think this might just be love." Tomoe almost choked on the water she was drinking, she began coughing as Krul tapped her back. "I only wonder what they did to each other this time."

A group of people stood in front of Mikaela's office listening to the heated argument he and Yuu were having.

"FUCK YOU!"

"FUCK YOU TOO YOU DICK!"

They heard footsteps headed their way, they quickly pulled themselves away from the door and pretended like they weren't listening. Yuu barged the door open still facing Mikaela. "I HOPE YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP YOU ASSHOLE!"

"GO TO HELL MORON!" Mikaela shouted from inside.

"I ALREADY AM IN HELL!" Yuu yelled back before slamming the door and stomping off, but Krul caught his shirt and pulled him back. "Oh good morning Mrs. Bathory." He said, she had a smile on her face. "Did you hear us fight?"

She nodded. "You two sound like an angry couple." She giggled.

"I'm sorry about that." He said. "It's just that, you have an annoying son, can you believe that no good jerk, he put porn inside my school bag this morning. I got into a lot of trouble because of him, now the teachers and my classmate think I'm a perv."

"Oh that's evil." She said and smirked. "So what did you do to him?"

"I bubble wrapped everything in his office." Yuu smiled.

"When do you have time to do these things?" She asked.

"It's my little secret." He said.

"You're getting along pretty well with Mikaela." Krul said. "Even if it is a hate relationship, the love is still there, I can feel it." She tapped his nose. "Whatever happens, just know I'm on your side, team mikayuu forever."

"Mikayuu?" Yuu asked.

Mikaela slammed his door opened and walked over to Krul. "Don't ship us mother, we will be nothing more than enemies, I will never in my right mind, fall for this tramp, this excuse for a human, this piece of garbage."

"And I will never fall for a low life, self centered idiot." Yuu said. "I only pity the woman you get married to."

"Oh please." Mikaela smiled. "My wife will be the most luckiest woman in Japan, because she has me for a husband."