Feelings?

"I....can't sleep." Mikaela said as he laid in bed.

Two nights in a row and he hadn't been able to get some sleep, he didn't know why and how but all he knew was that it started on the night of that day he fired thirty two people at once all to make that boy suffer. And in the end, it looked like he was the one suffering.

Every time he remembered Yuu's tears, he could feel his. But why? He didn't care about him, he hated him, he hated him beyond everything in this world, but yet, why does he feel this way? Why couldn't he close his eyes without seeing the boy? How could that little beast suddenly enter his life this way?

He sat up from bed, sure as hell that he wasn't getting any sleep that night. He buried his face in his hands, he was tired, he was really tired but yet sleep wouldn't come. "Just what am I supposed to do now?"

"MIIIIIIKAELAAAAAAA BAAATHOOOORYYYYYYY!" Krul screamed as she barged into Mikaela's office.

Mikaela held his head in pain and have her an evil look, he was a mess, especially with the bags under his eyes. "It's Shindo now, not Bathory."

"THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!" Krul screamed. "Tell me, tell me it's not true."

"Woman, I havebt had much sleep these past few days so-" He yawned. "Could you please do me the honor of going away so I can rest?"

"Did you really fire thirty two people for no reason at all?" She asked.

"Are you just now finding out?" He asked.

"Answer the question Mikaela." She said.

"I did it for a cause." He said as he crossed his legs on the table. "I was trying to get my point across to some asshole."

"So you let thirty two people suffer?" She asked. "Thirty two innocent people? Mikaela. Why? You might be cruel but I know you're not heartless."

Mikaela yawned. "Whatever, look are you done? I have to go back to sleep now."

"What did I do to deserve this?" Krul asked herself. "Where did I go wrong? All this time...all this time.." She began to cry. "WAS I JUST RAISING A MONSTER?" Mikaela looked up and saw her crying, why was it that they would always cry when they did nothing wrong or weren't affected in any way possible. Without another word said, she stomped out of the room.

As if nothing had just happened, Mikaela closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep again. He opened them  once more at the sound if the door, in came the least person that he wanted to see right now, the same person that had been invading his sleep, the person who was his reason for being such a mess but had no clue of it.

"Why on earth am I doing your stupid laundry?" Yuu asked. "There's a limit to what I can take."

"Tomoe always did my laundry." Mikaela said. "Don't complain." He yawned.

"You look terrible." Yuu said.

"I haven't gotten much sleep these last few days." Mikaela said.

"No surprise there." Yuu said, he turned around to leave but Mikaela stopped him.

"Hey tramp." He called. "Need a ride to school?"

"I seriously don't need anything from you." Yuu said cruelly as he walked out, banging the doors behind him, showing his anger.

Mikaela sighed and relaxed back into his chair, once again closing his eyes and trying to sleep. He was finally dozing off when a picture of Yuu in tears popped up in his head. He jolted up and sat upright, panting. "Why?" He asked. "How could this happen? Why do I feel this way? Why do I suddenly..."