Summer

"Ok everyone it's summer." Krul announced. "And as we all know, my baby is dating an angel who has touched his heart, so he has decided to take everyone to his beach house."

Everyone in the house cheered and clapped.

"A beach!" One of the Hyakuya kids said with a smile. "We've never been to a beach before." They were all inside a bus and on their way to Mikaela's beach house.

"Thanks again for coming Miss Haruna." Akane said.

"It's ok." Haruna smiled. "We know since Yuu now has his lover, he'll be spending more time with him and you'll be left to look after the kids alone."

"I still can't believe that he got Mr. Shindo and I didn't." She pouted as she and Haruna turned to Yuu who was stating out the window.

"Yuu?" Haruna called. "What's the matter? You don't look ok."

Yuu sighed. "I...I wanted to be alone in a car with Mika."

"WHAT!" Akane yelled. "THAT'S WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND?"

"It's not fair." Yuu said.

----

Mikaela was at the front of the bus and kept looking behind. "Damn it." He crossed his arms. "Why on earth am I here? And Yuu is all the way back there? Why are we even in this bus? I'm supposed to be taking him privately."

"So you can pull up somewhere and get dirty with him?" Lacus asked. "Come on Mikaela show some decency."

"DECENCY?" Mikaela yelled. "You're one to talk, only God knows the sin you and Renée commit."

"Excuse me." Renée called from behind them. "Last I checked, both Lacus and I are twenty five year old men, you're dating a high school kid."

"Ouch." Sayuri said.

"Whatever." Mikaela frowned. "I still want to be close to him."

"You'll get to be close to him as much as you want when we get there." Lacus said.

"That's right." Sayuri leaned towards Mikaela from the back. "Mikaela, I've been meaning to ask, when will you take your relationship with Yuu to the public yet?"

"Yuu says he isn't ready for a life of fame." Mikaela said. "We'll tell the people when he graduates from college."

"So long?" Sayuri said as she smiled. "Well, if I were you, I would come out in a romantic way. Like you did with Rittie at the airport."

"Can we not talk about that." Mikaela said., he really didn't want to discuss his confession with Airi who he had turned down few months ago.

"That's right." Lacus said. "When Mikaela confessed six years ago, it was everywhere, even still, people talk about it, I hear girls saying how much they want to be confessed to like that."

"Not to mention that it's still number one of wonderful confession list in Japan." Renée said.

"Are you all deaf?" Mikaela asked.

"Now, you have to beat that." Sayuri said. "Do something to Yuu that will rock Japan again, I say when he's graduating, you run up to him on stage, take him in your arms and kiss him right in front of everyone."

"You have got to be joking." Mikaela said. "It's ok, I'm sure it doesn't bother Yuu. As far as he knows that he's the one I love now."

"You are such a boring man." Sayuri said.

"THIS IS A BEACH HOUSE?"

Everyone stood in awe at the large house in front of them.