TomoexKimizukixYoichi

"A date?" Yoichi asked.

"The nerve right?" Sayuri frowned. "And the worst part is that she was the one who asked, Tomoe-Chan how could you do that your girlfriend."

"I am not your girlfriend." Tomoe said.

"You asked?" Yoichi frowned. "Has it really come to that?"

"YES!" Tomoe yelled. "I'M A TWENTY EIGHT YEAR OLD WOMAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I NEED TO FIND A MAN AND SETTLE DOWN, HAVE KIDS AND RAISE A HAPPY FAMILY."

"I got it I got it." Yoichi said. "Anyway congrats, I wish you the best with this guy."

"Thank you." Tomoe said.

"Tomoe-chan! Stop ignoring my feelings." Sayuri whined.

Yuu laid in bed in deep thoughts, he had had a sleepless night the day before and now he was having another. It was all because of what Shingu said. The person Mikaela had fallen in love with was still alive and well, he felt very uncomfortable knowing that. What if she returned? Or worse, what if Mikaela decided to go after her?

"What am I thinking?" He said to himself. "Why do I feel this way? I mean I have no right to, he's not even my lover or anything." Then why? Why did they always behave like on? That was the question going through Yuu's mind.

All the passionate kisses they shared, the romantic words, all those times they held each other in their arms, was it all for not? Maybe they were just doing it for comfort, Yuu had no doubt that Mikaela was hurting and in need of someone. Turns out that someone is him, ever since that day he fell sick, he became that someone for Mikaela to always hold on to.

Yes. That was just it, he was just a tool for Mikaela's comfort, there was no love in their relationship. No matter how much they kiss, even when it felt so real, Yuu was smart enough to tell that it wasn't. Very soon, when Mikaela is all healed, he would leave Yuu, after all he was just some poor orphan.

"I know all this." He said to himself. "I know in the end I might get hurt...but, for Mika.." He smiled. "I don't care if I'm a tool...I just want him to be happy."

"Checkmate."

"Unbelievable, Mikaela have you no shame?" Sayuri asked. "Shingu-chan beat you in chess."

"THAT'S INPOSSIBLE." Mikaela yelled. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD YOU'RE A KID, KID'S AREN'T THIS SMART."

"I'm not smart at all." Shingu said. "Adults are just dumb I guess."

"WHAT THE HELL!" Mikaela was pissed off, there was no greater shame than that of a twenty five year old man losing a game of chess to an eleven year old boy. "YOU CHEATED, I DEMAND A REMATCH!"

"No." Shingu said. "Don't be so whiny." He took out his hand. "Now pay up."

"Gambling again?" Sayuri sighed. "There no stopping you, is there Shingu-chan?"

"I can't believe this." Mikaela said as he gave Shingu some money. "This is so unfair, wait aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"School is for weaklings." Shingu said.

"You scare me." Mikaela sighed as he sat down back and grabbed Yuu-chan, holding it tightly.

"Have you no shame?" Sayuri asked.

"Leave me." Mikaela said. "I want to sulk." He then noticed that Tomoe was in the room and she had a big smile on her face. "Tomoe, what's wrong? Why are you smiling? Did you meet a man?"

"Huh?" She blushed. "Is it that obvious?"

"So you did meet someone." He said.

"She asked some guy out." Sayuri frowned. "Right in front of me, her lover."