Little Beast

"Yuu?" A brunette walked through a small hallway, she reached the door at the end and knocked on it. "Yuu? Are you in there?" She turned the knob and opened it, she peeped in and took a look around. "Yuu?" She smiled at what she saw, a young boy, he was sleeping on a bed with five kids sleeping around him. "Oh how cute." She moved out and closed the door. "Well I shouldn't disturb them." She giggled and left.

"Please don't go big brother Yuu." The kids held on the raven haired boy's leg.

"Come on guys leave Yuu alone, he'll be late for school." The brunette said.

"But big sister Akane, we don't want him to go." One of the kids said.

"We want him to stay here with us." Another said.

"Looks like you're in trouble Yuu." Akane giggled as Yuu smiled at the kids. He squatted down to meet their lengths.

"I'm sorry guys but you know I have to go." Yuu said as he patted one of the kid's head. "But don't worry, I'll be back as soon as possible to come play with you ok?" Though sad he had to go, the kids nodded their heads. "Don't worry I'll bring back goodies for all of you ok?"

"Ok big brother Yuu." They all chorused.

"Bye guys." Yuu waved and ran off as the kids waved back at him.

Akane walked inside a small kitchen and found a woman already there. "Hello Mrs. Haruna."

"Hello Akane." The woman smiled. "Has Yuu left for school?"

Akane nodded and walked over to the fridge. "He just did." She opened the fridge and looked inside, there was barely anything. She frowned. "We're out of eggs." She sighed and closed the fridge. "Mrs. Haruna, do you have a little money on you? I want to run down and buy some eggs for breakfast."

Haruna opened a small purse and brought out some coins. "We have to manage, see what you can buy with this." Akane smiled and took it.

"This will only amount to two eggs." She sighed then smiled. "Oh well, like you said, we'll manage." She turned to leave but then stopped and looked at Haruna again. She noticed then that she had a gloomy look on her face. "Did that man come again?" Haruna nodded. "Are they going to take our home away?"

"I'm sorry Akane." Haruna said. "Since we can't pay for the building anymore, it's going to be torn down."

"But they can't do that." She yelled. "Can't they consider the fact that there are children in here? Suffering children who they can even help."

"There's nothing we can do for now." Haruna said. "The only way things will work out for us is if a miracle were to happen." She sighed. "I'm sorry I failed you all."

"No you didn't." Akane said. "You did your best Mrs. Haruna, we all did. Yuu has offered his home if the place were to ever close down."

"Akane, it's a tiny apartment." Haruna said. "All of us can't live there."

"But we have no choice." Akane said. "It's either that or the streets, we should be thankful that he was given that apartment. While I'm out, I'm going to look for a job, we need all the money we can get for food and other necessities." She turned back to the door. "Well see you when I get back." She opened the door and walked away.

Tomoe looked through a list, she chewed on the pen in her mouth gently looking through each of the names. She sighed. "Mr. Shindo your request is almost impossible, I can't find any small orphanages." She had been searching since two days ago when Mikaela had given her the job but she had had no luck in finding. "What do I do? I can't go back to him a failure, he'll fire me." She sighed once again and threw the pen to the desk. "Thats it, I'm taking a break." She stood and walked out of her office.