Original

Things original planned in this book

1. The whole scene with Airi was supposed to go even deeper. Everything was resolved in just two chapters but my main idea was for the whole issue to become big. Mika and Airi were supposed to get engaged and on the wedding day, Airi says "I don't" as she realized that Mika loves Yuu and not her. Wrote off the idea cause I'm lazy asf.

2. There was supposed to be a heartfelt chapter of Yuu and Mika talking about their lives and past selves. In that chapter Yuu makes Mika forgive his parents finally and Mika goes to their burial ground to visit them. Didn't do that cause I'm lazy asf.

3. Mika and Yuu were supposed to dance romantically to "Careless Whisper." where after there was supposed to be another smutty scene. Too damn lazy to do it so I didn't.

4. Kimizuki was supposed to get development. In my original idea, Mirai was being in foster care of a man and a woman, Kimizuki would get her back once he was financial able to look after her. Mika was supposed to employ Kimizuki as a chef in his home and that would give him a lot of money but even after being financially stable, Mirai's foster parents didn't want to give her up because they became very fond of her. So they took the case of ownership to court. Too lazy to do that again.

5. Shinoa was of course supposed to be a rival but I just did she and Mitsuba were already a thing lol.

6. Miyu and Shingu were the planned couple. Shingu originally fell in love with Miyu at first sight. I don't know why I changed it to Shingu and Michiro but I like it...even better...but Miyu and Shingu are cute sometimes and that's why I give them little moments.

7. Sayuri and Tomoe weren't originally planned as a couple but my lovely readers seemed to like their relationship so I made them one.

8. Remember the woman Mika fired for being three minutes late?  He brought her back of course but in my previous idea he was supposed to make Yuu witness it. He was supposed to take Yuu to where she was and beg her to return which she refused but he goes on his knees and begs her, telling her an angel touched his heart with Yuu watching. Then when they get back to the car alone,  Yuu kissed him...on the lips creating complications.

9. Yuu was supposed to have sex with Mika on his birthday no matter what but I wrote that off at the last minute of the last chapter "Becoming an Adult"

10. In the original idea. Makoto reasons for ambushing Mika and Yuu's relationship was because he was in love with Mika. Had been since they were kids and seeing Mika with another guy annoyed him because he always thought Mika loved Airi and wasn't gay. In the end he was to end up with his best friend Shusaku(thats his name right)

Among all these which are you glad wasn't added and which did you really want to see? I'm going to do for puppy love as well. Keep watch for that one :)