Father

Miyu and Michiro walked into a hospital, behind them were Mikaela, Sayuri, Tomoe and Shingu. "A hospital?" Tomoe asked. "Is this where their mum is?"

"This way." Miyu beckoned on them to follow, meanwhile the crowd had already began whispering at the sight of Mikaela.

"Mikaela's so popular." Sayuri said. "I wonder what people see in you."

"So Miyu, what exactly is wrong with your mum?" Mikaela asked.

"She's sick." Miyu said. "She's had a bad health for a long time now and it only got worse with the way my dad treated her."

"Violence." Sayuri frowned. "Hmph..some men are just assholes. The sad part is how you poor little sweethearts got to watch him do it to her."

"Is that why you hate men so much?" Tomoe asked as Miyu nodded, Tomoe sighed in relief. "Thank goodness, for a while there I thought you were raped or something." Miyu stopped walking as did the others, she turned to look at Tomoe. "Oh, I'm sorry, do you not want me to talk about it?"

"It doesn't mean he hasn't tried." She said.

"WHAT?" Sayuri yelled. "YOUR OWN FATHER? THAT'S IT! SHOW ME TO HIM, I'LL KILL HIM, I'LL SLICE HIS DICK OFF SO HE WON'T TRY ASSAULTING A LITTLE KID ANYMORE!"

"Be quiet!" Mikaela smacked her head.

"Ouch!" She yelled. "Don't tell me to be quiet, I can't be quiet, how  can a grown man even think of doing such a thing to his own daughter..and she's a child for Christ sake. Miyu-chan, you have to show us this man, before we hand him over to the police, I'll give him a thing or to."

"NO!" Miyu yelled. "No, please don't call the cops." She said.

"Why not?" Sayuri asked. "There's a man out there who feels like attacking girls is a good thing, he should be behind bars. No. He should be six feet under."

"No don't." Miyu begged. "He said if I told the police he would kill mum...I don't want my mum to die."

They arrived at a room and entered, inside was a woman on the hospital bed. "Mummy." Miyu called as he ran towards her. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hello Michi." She said softly, her voice was very low. She raised her hand and patted his head.

Miyu also walked over to them. "Hi, mum, how do you feel."

"Fine sweet-" she trailed off as she began to cough. The others also came in, they could tell the woman was lying, she didn't look fine at all. She was thin, her body was pale and she was on life support. She raised her eyes and looked at them, she sighed and placed her hand on her head. "I must be hallucinating. I don't know why but I'm seeing the Mikaela Shin do here."

"That's because he is here." Michiro said.

"What?" She asked.

Miyu held Mikaela and pulled him closer. "Mum..meet Mr. Shindo, we've been living with him for a while now and he has taken care of us."

"Um..nice to meet you ma'am." He said.

The woman kept on staring at Miyu then turned to Mikaela, she closed her eyes as a single tear fell from it.

"Mummy, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Michiro asked.

"It's like a miracle." She said. "I never thought I'd see my sweetheart holding a man."

"Huh?" Miyu looked to see herself holding Mikaela, she quickly pulled away. "Oh..um..yes..I kinda like him."

"You like him?" Shingu smirked.