Yoichi's Birthday

Seventeen years of being an orphan and living in a rundown orphanage with the only thing keeping you going is the support of your orphanage family, Yuichiro Hyakuya never expected this.

Not only was he now living in a billionaires home but he and the billionaire were lovers, always engaging in heated and passionate making out, kind of like the one they were doing at the moment. The office room was quiet and the only sound came from the two young men ferociously kissing, devouring each other's lips as their hands caressed the other's body.

That's right, Yuu never imagined it in his wildest dreams. One day he would be seated in the laps of a handsome billionaire, moaning as they kissed and played with each other's body. Not surprisingly turning him on at one point.

"Damn.." Yuu said in between kisses as he felt Mikaela's member gently poking him. "You really need to learn self control."

"And who's fault is it?" Mikaela asked.

"Do you want me to help you out with it?" Yuu whispered.

"I thought you'd never ask." Mikaela said.

"Mr. Shindo." Someone walked in.

"DAMN IT!" Mikaela cursed as he turned to the woman in his office. "Can't you knock?"

"Forgive me sir but the door was wide opened." She said as Mikaela turned to the door that was actually opened. "Anyway sir, I came to tell you, you have a press conference that started over forty minutes ago."

"Tell them I'm busy with important things." Mikaela said.

"But sir this is the fifth time you're calling off this particular meeting not to mention other ones." She said. "I don't think the people will be happy to hear that it's all because you prefer to stay back in your office smooching your teenage lover."

"Tell them exactly that." Mikaela said. "Now go, we were just getting to the good part."

Yuu watched as Mikaela settled the woman, he felt bad that he was skipping all these meetings but he couldn't help it. He loved it when Mikaela kissed and touched him and once they started, nothing could stop them. Yuu's eyes began exploring the room and it focused on the calendar,
it was the 22nd of the month.

Wait, 22nd?

"OH MY GOSH!" Yuu stood up from Mikaela's lap.

"What's wrong?" Mikaela asked.

"Tomorrow's Yoichi's birthday." Yuu said as he panicked. "Mika, tomorrow is Yoichi's birthday, tomorrow is my vest friend's birthday and I don't have anything to give him."

"You didn't go shopping for him?" Mikaela asked.

"I couldn't." Yuu said. "I've been to preoccupied with-" he blushed, it was a shame saying that he was too busy making out with Mikaela and be forgot his best friends birthday. "I have to go now, I'll do a last minute shopping."

"Last minute shopping?" Mikaela asked. "Go? You were just about to satisfy me here, I'm harder than a rock."

"I'm sorry Mika but this is really important." Yuu said.

"More important than giving me a good blow job right now?" Mikaela asked.

"I believe I must take my leave now." The woman said as she left the room.

"Come on Yuu, what's more important? Having fun with me? Or shopping for your best friend?" Mikaela asked.

"Oh my love." Yuu kissed his head. "You know having fun with you is the best thing ever, but not today, I love you, goodbye." He waved and ran away before Mikaela could utter another word.