Mika's Birthday

"TOMORROW'S DADDY'S BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!" Miyu screamed in joy.  Shingu threw a book at her.  "OUCH! SHINGU WHAT THE HELL."

"That's not your line slut." He said.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

"A slut. Daddy? That's big brother Yuu's line."

It took Miyu a few minutes to understand what Shingu meant. Her face turned red.

"Shut up you pervert. Daddy is the man who gave birth to you or the man who adopted you."

"Not in our century." Yumi said. "Daddy is the man who holds you up in chains, spank your butt cheeks hard until they turn red. Fuck you till your asshole gets so wide you can put a tennis ball inside."

"DISGUSTING." Miyu screamed. "Don't say all that in front of little Michi."

"Big sister Yumi I'm done reading the blood bank manhwa." Michiro said.

Shingu spat out his drink, his face turned red.

"WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?" Shingu yelled.

Yumi smiled. "I kind of introduced Michiro to blood bank."

"YOU WITCH DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S  IN THAT THING?" Shingu yelled.

"What's blood bank? Isn't it a place in the hospital where blood is stored?" Miyu asked.

Yumi laughed. "Blood Bank?" She took out her phone. "I'm going to take it easy on you sweet Miyu and show you a little example. Here." She shows Miyu her phone.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Miyu screamed and shiver

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Miyu screamed and shiver. "WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT'S  IN HIS MOUTH? PLEASE TELL ME HE'S  CONVULSING? PLEASE DON'T LET THAT BE  WHAT I THINK  IT IS."

Shingu growled in annoyance. "Yumi how could you do such a thing? Michiro is only eleven."

"I was a fujoshi at ten."

"It was really entertaining. I want more." Michiro said.

"NO MORE!!!! NO MORE YAOI!" Shingu yelled.

"Michiro you should check out killing stalking." Yumi said.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Shingu yelled.

"What's that one?"

"Fufu." Yumi smirked and showed Miyu more pictures.

"Ok that's it. I'm going to have to faint, can't stand the yaoi anymore." Miyu faints.

"Weak." Yumi said. "Anyway let's go back to our main story. Tomorrow's big brother Mika's birthday and we're gathered here to know what to give him."

"Does it really matter?" Shingu asked. "He barely notices any gift after big brother Yuu gives him a big stuffed bear and let's him fuck him all night."