Frenemy

Yuu stood in front of the mirror looking at himself, it was the first day of college and he had to look good for it. "Mika, what do you think?" He turned to see Mikaela still lying in bed. "You lazy man."

Mikaela groaned. "Leave me in peace Yuu, I'm so tired right now I think I might skip work today and sleep."

Yuu walked over to the bed and sat down beside him. "You're taking me to school remember? You promised, having you there at least just for that few minutes will really help. I'm honestly so nervous right now and worse I have to give a speech for being the best fresher student."

"That's right." Mikaela sat up. "I've been meaning to tell you this, you haven't been attending driving lessons right?"

"No." Yuu said. "My teacher's sick with the flu."

"It's been three weeks." Mikaela said. "He's supposed to be out of bed after three days...he is lying to you, he called me and told me that he quit."

"Have quit? Why?" Yuu asked.

"You suck." Mikaela said. "He says he prays to God each day you two go for a test run, how can you be so bad at driving?"

Yuu pouted. "Well sowwy for being so horrible, but it's not easy. Please get me another teacher, I need to learn, I want to start taking Kana out for rides."

"Kana?" Mikaela raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Yuu nodded. "I called my car Kana, cute isn't it?"

"More like creepy and childish." Mikaela said as he got out of bed. "I guess it can't be helped, let's be quick ok? I need to come back and relax."

"Lazy." Yuu said.

"First day of middle school." Miyu cried out. "Somebody please kill me now, it's not fair, wasn't it just yesterday that school closed for the holidays?"

"Don't be lazy Miyu." Yumi said. "In fact you should be happy, you're in middle school now, I wish I can skip sixth grade and move on to yours."

"Big sisters." Someone called out as they turned to see Michiro running towards them. "I've missed you both so much."

"MICHI!" Miyu ran and hugged him. "Oh Michi, thank goodness, we were all so worried, why didn't that stupid Shingu bring you back earlier on?"

"I still wanted to be with him." Shingu said as he walked towards them.

"SHINGU, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN." Miyu yelled. "HOW DARE YOU RUN OF TO HONG KONG WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER WITHOUT SAYING A WORD?"

"Your dad wouldn't agree to it." Shingu shrugged. "So I said what the heck and took him, at least we're here for the first day of school. Speaking of which, I hate middle school, what kind of dumb uniform is this?"

"It looks good on you." Yumi said.

"Now now Yumi." Miyu said. "Lying is a sin, we must lie just to appease our friends, telling them the truth will make them happier."

"That's right." Shingu nodded. "So I guess it's safe to say that you look like a toad in that uniform."

"That's it." Miyu clenched her fist. "Let's fight Shingu, you and me, one and one, man and woman."

"Don't you mean man and slut?" Shingu asked.

"I HATE YOU." Miyu screamed.

"The feeling's mutual." Shingu said. "As much as I'd love to argue with you right now Miyu, we'll be late for school. The car's already waiting outside."