An Old Flare

"Welcome back sir, madam." A man greeted as Ferid walked into the house carrying Krul on his back.

"Sweety, I told you those heels were to high." He said.

"Shut up." She said. "I don't want your talk, just take me to bed."

"Smart mouth when I have to carry you all the way up there." He said.

"Please honey." She leaned on him. "Take me to bed."

Ferid sighed. "Crowley is right, you are stupid at times."

"Don't talk about your lover in front of your wife." Krul said. "It's rude."

Ferid shook his head and began climbing the stairs. Getting to the top floor, he spotted Yuu running up towards him. "Yuu?" Krul looked and saw Yuu too.

"Oh that's right." Krul said. "Yuu was going to confess his love to Mikaela today. I forgot. So Yuu, how did it?" Yuu ran passed them crying. "Huh?" She turned to him as he ran off. "Crying? Why is he crying? Don't tell me. MIKAELA REJECTED HIM?" She got down from her husband's back and ran off.

"The hell?" Ferid frowned. "She could walk all this while? Do I feel stupid."

I WON'T ALLOW IT." Krul yelled as she ran as fast as her legs could take her. She was so angry, she didn't want to believe that Mikaela had rejected Yuu's feelings. After all he had done for him, turned him from bad to good, after everything they shared. She wasn't going to just let him through him aside like a used tissue. She reached his office where the workers were still crowded.

"Look, it's Mrs. Krul." Someone pointed.

"She looks angry. Does she know?"

"MIKAELA!" Krul screamed. "WHY THE HELL-" She cut short when she saw a strange woman hugging him. "Is there a woman hugging you? And why are you not pushing her away."

Airi looked and saw Krul. "Mrs. Krul?" She smiled as she ran and hugged her. "Oh Mrs. Krul, I've missed you so much."

"Now why is she hugging me?" Krul asked. Airi pulled away and giggled.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Krul." She said. "But I just, miss you so much. I really do."

"And who are you again?" Krul asked.

"It's me Airi. Airi Aono." She said.

"Riri?" She asked as Airi nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I missed Japan and everyone here." She said. "Especially Mich, so I came for a visit and to say hello."

"She said hello with a kiss." One of the workers said. "A big wet one right on the bosses lips."

"Really?" Krul asked. "Then Yuu?"

"Yup he was here." Another said.

"I see." Krul said as she looked up at Airi and smiled. "Welcome back Airi, it's good to see you..um..I'm sure Mikaela is happy seeing you too."

"I'm happy seeing him too." She said. "But...I have to apologize Mich."

"For what?" Mikaela asked.

"For kissing you." She blushed. "I'm sorry, I was just overwhelmed with happiness that I didn't even think and just did it. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have, I don't even know if you're still single, you might already have a girl friend."

"I don't have a girlfriend." Mikaela said.

"You don't?" She smiled. "Really?" She breathed out. "I'm a bit glad...you see... I still love you Mich and couldn't stop thinking about you since I left. I haven't been able to find someone else to replace you in my heart, which is my main reason for being here, now that I think about it, when you confessed years ago I never got to reply you, though it was pretty much obvious but I'm going to say it to you, I love you so much Mich and I want to come back into your life, if you'll let me."