Sex

"Yumi-chan you look so cute in your school uniform." Sayuri said.

"Really?" Yumi smiled. "Thank you."

"Alright, let's go." Miyu said. "We don't want to be late." She walked behind Yuki's wheel chair and began pushing her gently. "Hey, where's dad?"

"Dad?" Yumi asked. "Is big brother the one taking us to school?"

"No, I meant our other dad." Miyu said.

"Did you just say other dad?" Yumi asked.

Akane walked down the stairs raging. "Sorry kids, Yuu's not going to school today, apparently he'd rather be in his daddy's lap. Let's go." She said as she left.

"Yuu?" Yumi asked.

"Ah! No one's told you yet." Miyu said. "Dad's dating this guy."

Yumi blushed. "Really? I-i had no idea, but wait, why should he join us to school."

"Because a high school student." Miyu said as Yumi's jaws dropped. "I know, I know, your brother is a pedo."

Yuu laid in bed nervously reading a sex ed book, he really needed more light shed on the aspect on sex. Just the other day he had kissed Mikaela and had immediately gotten so aroused, he couldn't hold it any longer. He wanted sex and he wanted it now. "I CAN'T DO THIS!" He screamed as he threw away the book.

It had shown him lots of dirty foreplay, he wanted to give Mikaela a little surprise while they did it but just reading what to do made Yuu very uncomfortable, he wasn't sure if it was a good idea. "Maybe we'll just stick to clean and beautiful sex..love making...yeah..I'm sure Mika won't mind that." He smiled but it was immediately replaced with a frown. "WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING? MIKA IS A FUCKING KINKY BASTARD WHO CAN'T WAIT TO TEAR MY ASS APART, I'M DOOMED....WAHAAAA!"

"Hmm...bondage?" Yuu said while still reading his book, he had figured to just go ahead with it. He wasn't going to back down, he was going to tackle the situation head on and beat it. "AHH! WHAT THE HELL? WHAT KIND OF PLAY IS THIS? DOESN'T IT HURT?"

"What are you reading in broad daylight?"

Yuu jumped in fright as he saw Sayuri looking at him. He had left his room and decided to stay in the living room, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. "None of your business." He said.

Sayuri smirked. "Yuu." She sat down beside him. "Do you plan on doing something with Mikaela?"

Yuu blushed. "I said it's none of your business."

"So you are?" She asked.

"Yes." He said. "I've realized I want to have sex with Mika but I'm trying to learn more about some kinks."

"Such a dirty boy." Sayuri said. "I never knew you were into kinks."

"I'm doing it to save my ass." Yuu said. "If I let Mika take all the control, I'm dead, I have to show some dominant side too you know. That kind of stuff." He frowned. "But so far, everything in here looks so painful, What do I do Sayuri?"

Sayuri patted his head. "There there, you're being worried over nothing, Mikaela would never harm his sweet little Yuu and I'm sure you can handle it. Just let out that beast inside you, the same one who gave him that hot blow job."

"Sometimes I just act strange." Yuu said. "The next day I wonder if I was the one who did such a thing. If I could activate that character at will, then I'd have no problem." He laid back on the chair. "Maybe I should just give up, surrender to Mika and let him do what he wants to do with me."