Kidnapped II: Threat

Narumi entered into a room, he was unable to walk due to the pain, so used a wheel chair. He had three men behind him. He smirked when he saw the occupants in the room.

Shingu was on the ground drawing, while Michiro was beside him, holding him close.

"Enjoying yourself you two?" Narumi asked.

"Why did you kidnap us?" Shingu asked. "You know you just signed a death warrant, whatever the guys do to you, is your own-"

"The guys?" Narumi chuckled, he snapped his fingers as one of the men behind him took out a device. He pressed a button and all they could hear was gunshots. "That's coming from where your guys are, you didn't think I'd be a fool by kidnappings you without getting rid of them?"

"So you've won?" Shingu asked. "Hurrah, now let us go."

"Why should I?" He asked. "Look at me, I'm like this all because of you. I'm not letting you go so easily Shingu Ichinose. Kid or not, you'll pay for what you've done."

"You can do whatever you want with me." Shingu said. "Just don't touch Michi, he's scared, let him go please."

"Of course not, I want to see the look on Mikaela's face when he realizes that his little one is gone." Narumi smiled. "It'll be fun watching him try getting you two back."

"Whatever comes after this." Shingu said. "Don't pin it on me, after that beating, a wise man would have backed down but you just proved how foolish you are."

"Do you have anything else planned?" Narumi asked. "I've taken down all your men."

"Don't underestimate Claude and Zen." Shingu said.

"CALL THE DAMN POLICE." Krul screamed. "KIDNAPPING THOSE POOR BABIES? UNFORGIVABLE."

"Keep it down woman." Mikaela said. "We can't get the police involved in this, who knows what that maniac could do to them."

"What about Claude and Zen?" Sayuri asked. "Shingu's gang, we need their help, they'll save them."

Mikaela didn't know how to respond to that, from what he was hearing on the phone, Claude and Zen were caught in a surprise attack. He didn't know if it was possible to escape such a thing. "Narumi sent some people after them." He said. "I was on the phone with Claude when I heard multiple gunshots."

"So they're dead?" Tomoe asked.

"I don't know yet." Mikaela said. "I want to go to their place and check it out, no doubt it's covered in blood and dead bodies honestly, I don't think I'll be able to stand that."

"Tomoe-chan and I will go check it out." Sayuri said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Tomoe screamed.

"This is not the time to act like a girl Tomoe-chan." Sayuri said. "Don't tell me you can't handle blood and dead bodies."

"NO." She screamed. "I CANNOT. I-I'll do anything else to help, b-b-but I cannot stand the sight of dead bodies and blood."

"We'll just call a ambulance to get over there." Mikaela said as he took out his phone. "Search for survivors, though I doubt that there are any survivors in that blood bath."

"But I can't believe Makoto was capable of this." Krul said. "Kidnapping kids who have nothing to do with this, what a coward...oh by the way, no one tell Guren and Shinya about this, Guren will collapse while Shinya will start world war three to get his baby back."

"All these to break Mikaela and Yuu up!" Sayuri said. "How low, because of him, Yuu is up in bed all sad."

Mikaela sighed. "I should be beside him but this comes up...life is so unfair."