Beast Looks After Beauty

Yuu couldn't control himself from laughing.

"Shut up brat, you're making it worse." Mikaela said.

"Being sick suits you." Yuu said. "You look so cute, no one would ever guess that you're actually a devil."

"GET OUT!" Mikaela screamed. "Don't forget, you still have a week as my worker, you better not tempt me, get out now."

"Tempt you?" Yuu smirked. "Hoho..tell me my Lord, what exactly do you mean by tempt?"

"I'll make you wear a nurses outfit and look after me." Mikaela said.

"Point taken you pervert." Yuu said as he picked up his bag. "Well see ya! I'm off for school, be a good boy and have some milk ok."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too." Yuu smiled and waved. "Bye." He left the room, leaving Mikaela alone.

Yuu was headed out the door, on his way out, he saw Ferid and Krul, they looked all dressed up and prepared to go out. Yuu was a bit surprised, won't they stay and look after Mikaela. "Mrs. Krul." He walked over to her.

"Ah Yuu, how are you?" She smiled.

"I'm fine and you." He said.

"I'm swell." She said. "Are you going to school?"

He nodded. "Pardon me asking this but are you and your husband off to somewhere?"

"Work of course." She said.

"Work? But what about Mikaela?" He asked.

"What about him?" Krul asked.

"Won't anyone stay and look after him?" He asked.

Krul smiled, she was touched by Yuu's generosity, even though they both refused to admit it, they cared deeply for each other. Normally, Mikaela would never go out under the rain for anyone but he did for Yuu.

"I'm sorry Yuu." She said. "But Mikaela is a grown man now, if he needs food, the helps are around to do that. He can handle himself." She giggled. "Did you think he'd need mummy's warmth?"

"Oh..um..sorry." He said. "I just thought that, he'd need looking after."

"You can stay and look after him." Krul said as Yuu blushed making her giggle. "Don't worry, he'll be fine, now run along to school ok?"

"Ok." Yuu said as he left.

Yuu walked closer to the gates, his mind still on Mikaela. Why was he so worried? Like Krul said, he was a grown man, he could look after himself. "I'm sure he'll be fine." He said to himself and continued walking, then a car pulled up beside him. The windows were wound down revealing Krul and Ferid.

"Hello Yuu." Ferid waved. "Forgive our manners, we forgot, Mikaela takes you to school now, come on, hop in, we'll drop you off."

"Um..thanks but I-"

"Get in." Krul said in a stern voice, Yuu jumped in fright and quickly got in as the car drove off.

"So, my wife tells me that you were worried about our son." Ferid said.

"I'm not worried, I just-"

"Don't worry." Ferid said. "Mikaela will be alright, even if it's been four years since he last got sick, i'm sure he'll manage."

"F-four years?" Yuu was surprised. How can someone go that long without getting sick, Mikaela was truly amazing.

"Mikaela always keeps himself." Krul said. "He makes sure he eats well and doesn't stress himself so he won't get sick. I'm sure he'd never imagined that he'd be running after a kid during a heavy downpour."