Happily Ever After

Mikaela had never felt so embarrassed in his life, he was parading the city, wearing a fairytale prince's outfit while on a horse. He understood clearly that this was all for Yuu, he was going to get back his beloved, but still..the outfit was too much.

To add to his problems, the information of what he was doing had leaked. People now followed him, whenever he passed by, people would hurriedly follow, cheering him on, talking his picture. He knows that they were just good people trying to be supportive, but he didn't like the attention. He knew that it wouldn't take long before word reached the airport, Yuu would know he was coming long before he could get there.

Yuu slowly opened his eyes and looked around, Saki was by his right hand side, talking to Kimizuki while Yoichi was by the left reading a book. He had taking a little nap while waiting, he stretched out a bit, getting Yoichi's attention. "Hey." Yoichi smiled at him. "You ok?"

Yuu nodded. "I'm just a little tired, when exactly is our flight?"

"Are you in a haste to leave?" Yoichi pouted. "I still don't want you to go Yuu-kun, are you sure that there is nothing I can do to persuade you to stay?"

"Sorry Yoichi." Yuu said. "But nothing can make me stay right now."

"Really?" Yoichi asked. "Not even Mr. Shindo?"

"Yuu frowned. "Please don't bring Mika up."

"Why? What's the matter?" Yoichi asked.

Yuu though back to that morning, how Mikaela had easily let him go, even kissing him. A simple goodbye would have been fine but no, he had to kiss him. Yuu didn't mind the kiss, in fact, he enjoyed it so much. But the kiss ignited so many feelings and passion, it almost made him drop to his knees and ask Mikaela to take him back.

That was the last thing he wanted, to show weakness, especially to Mikaela. He didn't want to cry anymore in front of him, he really didn't want to go but this was the only way that he could ever be able to at least forget about Mikaela. No. Not just Mikaela. But everyone else, the kids, Krul, Ferid, everyone. Another thing that got to him that morning was seeing Shingu cry.

He always thought that the child was made of steel and nothing could penetrate him. But he was wrong, he couldn't believe that he watched Shingu cry but still walked away from him. The old him would have stayed, would have carried Shingu in his arms and cried along with him, telling him he would stay by his side always. But that was the old him...

-------

Mikaela walked into his office and found Yuu sitting on his chair reading a book. "You damn little tramp, what are you doing soiling my precious chair? Have you no respect? Get up this instant."

"Good morning to you too asshole." Yuu said not lifting an eye from his book.

"Hey, did you hear what I said? Get the hell up." Mikaela yelled. Yuu sighed and stood up, giving Mikaela space to pass by and seat down. "Clean it."

"Excuse me?" Yuu said.

"I said clean it." Mikaela said.

"You're not serious right." Yuu said.

"Do I look like I'm kidding here?" Mikaela asked.

Yuu shook his head and cleaned whatever was on Mikaela's seat. "All done, your royal chair is ready, your highness." Yuu said.

Mikaela scowled at him and sat down on his seat. "So what do you want? What do you think you're doing here anyway?"

"I was looking for a quiet place to read." Yuu said.