Tears

Yuu walked back into the house, he couldn't believe that hat he had actually done that. He had just agreed to the scholarship, he was going to leave Japan, leave all his friends and family and of all, leave Mikaela.

"Dad." Michiro ran to him and hugged him. "I've been waiting for you, I made something for you, it's in the kitchen. It's a romantic dinner for two so I'll go get bigger d-"

"Michi." Yuu carried him up. "That's really sweet of you, but I think you already know about Mika and I. We're no longer like that."

"No." Michiro said. "You're just going through tough times, things will get better, you'll make up, every relationship has ups and downs you know."

Yuu smiled and hugged him. "Oh Michi, I'm really going to miss you."

"Miss me?" Michiro said. "Are you going somewhere dad?"

"You don't have to call me that anymore." Yuu said. "I'm no longer your dad."

"Yes you are." Michiro said. "You're my dad and Mikaela Shindo's wife..er..husband."

"Not anymore." Yuu said.

"Shingu is going to get you two back together." Michiro said. "You know he always has his way, he gets what he wants, and right now he wants you to be together, we all do. So won't you get back together? You two still love each other right?"

"Well..um.. Yes. I do still love Mika." Yuu said. "But-"

"BUT NOTHING." Michiro yelled. "Stop with all the buts, you love him, he loves you, end of story. All we need now is for you two to kiss and make up. So how about a romantic dinner, then you both can retire to your bedroom and get wild under the bedsheets?"

"You've been hanging around Yumi haven't you?" Yuu asked.

"Huh? Why do you think that?" He smiled.

"Mako-chan did all those horrible things to you?" Airi asked. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have told him, if I had known he would take it this far." She walked over to Mikaela. "Mich, you don't have to worry about me, I'm over you, trust me. I'm actually in love-" she blushed. "I-I'm...I'm in love with Mako-chan."

"HUH?" Everyone chorused.

"ARE YOU DEAF WOMAN?" Shingu yelled. "DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS WE JUST TOLD YOU."

"Riri, do you need to lie down?" Krul asked.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I've been in love with Mako-chan for some time now, when he came to see me a while ago, he cheered me up. I fell in love with him then but couldn't tell him, I didn't want him to feel like I was just trying to use him to feel the void Mich left in my heart."

"But he's a demon." Sayuri said. "He hurt innocent people."

"I'm sorry." She said. "That was very wrong of him and I'll punish him dearly for that, I promise...but I still love him, because he did all this just for me. Even though he was wrong to try and come in between them, I'm really sorry and I hope you don't hate me for this."

"Of course we don't hate you." Sayuri said.

"I do." Shingu said.

"Shingu shut up."

"So I guess it's all resolved then." Airi said. "Mich and Yuu can get back together, I'll talk to Narumi and have him apologize for everything and make him leave everyone alone. So please Mich, get back together with Yuu."

"Yea you heard her Mich."

"Come on Mich do it."

"Just do it Mich."