Only Me

"A perfect gift for Mikaela?" Krul asked.

"Yes please." Yuu nodded.

Krul thought for a moment. "I'm sorry Yuu, but I have no idea what my son would like." She smiled nervously. "You know he's going to be twenty five real soon, as his mother, I really wouldn't know his preferences now."

Yuu sighed. "Oh I understand." He didn't really bank on it but he had hoped that Krul would have been of help to him. Ever since Mikaela had giving him that invite, Yuu had been trying to find the perfect gift for Mikaela. So far, he wasn't doing a good job and Mikaela's birthday was in two days.

Yuu didn't really know much about Mikaela, especially personal things, so he wouldn't know what he would like for a gift. "Well thanks for trying Mrs. Bathory." Yuu stood. "I have to get going now, I can't be late for school."

Krul smiled. "Sorry i couldn't be of much help, good luck on finding a gift for him."

Yuu opened the doors and standing in front of it was Mikaela.

"There you are you little tramp." He said in an angry tone.

"Tramp?" Yuu frowned, gosh sometimes Mikaela pissed him off so much. They were friends now, so why was he referring him to that name, he could use him name if he wanted. Come to think of it, Mikaela hadn't really called him by his name when they were normally talking to each other, he only did so in their intimate times.

"Don't you know I'm a busy man." Mikaela frowned. "Don't waste my time, I have to take you to school."

"What are you? My dad?" Yuu asked.

"Or are you his daddy?" Krul smirked.

"Neither." Mikaela said as he grabbed Yuu's arm. "Let's just go."

"Hey wait son." Krul called out to him getting his attention. "All preparations are done for Akane, she should start school by Monday."

"Huh? Akane? School?" Yuu asked as he turned to Mikaela. "Mika, what is she talking about?"

"Are you deaf?" Mikaela asked. "It means your friend will be going to school with you from now on. You guys are in my care now, so I have to look after all of-" He was cut short when Yuu tackled him and threw him to the ground, embracing him.

"Oh Mika, that's so sweet, thank you, thank you." He said.

"Tramp, these clothes are brand new, get off me." Mikaela said while trying to push Yuu away from him. All the while, Krul had started recording everything on her phone.

"Oh Mika, Akane will be so happy, thank you, thank you so much."

"GET OFF ME."

"Oh this is good." Krul giggled.

"Mika, I love you."

"Huh?"

"What?"

The room was now silent, Krul had her mouth wide open. Mikaela was staring at Yuu, finding it hard to believe what he had just heard. Yuu came to his senses of what he had just said. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, well um actually, I did mean it, but not in that way. I meant it in a platonic way, you know the sane way you love Krul."

"The same way Romeo loves Juliet?" Krul wriggled her eyes as Yuu blushed.

"No." He said as he turned back to Mikaela. "I'm sorry Mika."

"It's ok, I understand." Mikaela said. "But still, isn't love such a strong word?" He smirked. "I mean you still know nothing about me."

Yuu leaned closer to him and whispered. "Remember that next time when we're about to kiss."