Angel

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Please forgive me sir." Tomoe said. "I tried to stop him, but I couldn't, your father was just too persistent and Yuu was actually eager to go."

"Probably because he doesn't know where the old geezer is taking him." Mikaela said in annoyance. It was too early to be this angry, but it wasn't his fault, he couldn't help but be angry. Not after just learning that Ferid had decided to take Yuu to work, the poor boy didn't even know what he was going to be dragged into.

"You shouldn't worry too much." Sayuri said while sitting on his desk and kicking her legs up and down. "Your dad will look after him, it's just work."

"Just work?" Mikaela frowned. "Do you know what he does for a living?"

"No." She said.

"Tomoe." He called.

"Y-yes sir." She answered.

"Tell her what my father does for a living." Mikaela said.

Tomoe blushed and frowned. "Yes sir, but before I do, might I know one thing, who the hell is she?"

"Oh, I haven't introduced you yet." Mikaela said. "This is Sayuri Hanayori, a childhood friend."

"Oh I see." She said. "Well Miss Hanayori, Mr Bathory own a porn making company. A gay porn making company."

"W-what?"

"You heard well." Mikaela said. "My father is taking an underage highschool boy to where men are busy pounding each other asses, now tell me, do you still think I shouldn't worry?" He got up from his chair. "Tomoe, clear up my schedule for today, I'm going to get back that tramp."

"Y-yes sir." Tomoe said as she watched him leave.

Yuu was inside the car with Ferid, he was asked to accompany him to his work place and he agreed to it. He didn't mind a little outing with him, it was a better way to get to know him a little more. "So Yuu, how's your stay here been?" Ferid asked.

"It's really great." Yuu smiled. "Everyone is so nice and friendly." He thought about Mikaela and frowned. "Well, not everyone, but he's ok I guess."

"Ok?" Ferid said. "But isn't he your favorite?"

"What?" Yuu blushed. Ferid reached into his jacket and took out pictures and gave them to Yuu. Yuu's jaw dropped when he saw pictures of him and Mikaela in bed.

"W-w-w-w-w-" He was too shocked to even say a word.

"You two really should be careful." He said.

"This isn't what it looks like." Yuu said. "We didn't do anything, I swear."

"Of course you didn't." Ferid said. "If you did, then my son would be a pedo. You're still underaged you know."

"The age consent in Japan is thirteen." Yuu said.

"So, you want to have sex with him?" Ferid smirked.

"No no no. That's not it." Yuu said. "Mikaela and I are just friends and that's all, yes, I've gotten into bed with him a few times but it's just to comfort him. I swear it's nothing more than that, our relationship is just platonic and nothing more."

"Yet." Ferid added making Yuu blush.

While in the elevator with Ferid, Yuu felt a bit nervous. For starters, he had no idea where he was going. "Um..Mr. Bathory, does this entire building belong to you?"