7 - Level 3

Chapter 7

All the girls giggled when Rogziel nodded to the whole class as his style of saying hi. Me, on the other hand, rolled my eyes heavenward.

Rachiel groaned, "I can't believe he's got all the girls in the class on their knees on his first day," She said as she goes back to answering the activity.

"Well except the both of us," I corrected, "Why didn't you tell me that he's transferring anyway?"

She shrugged, "He told me that he'll transfer, but I have no idea that he meant it the day after he said it."

I raised an eyebrow. He told Rachiel that he was going to transfer to Falls Academy yesterday? "Well, that's a sudden change of mind right there."

She scoffed, "Really sudden. Honestly he actually told me about it the night when we got drunk. I was just," She stopped for a second, thinking of the right words to say, "Well, not sober to realize about it. But I do remember he told me about it when he woke the three of us up and sent us to our rooms. You know? The first night you guys slept in our house?" She asked.

The first night I slept at their house, that was also the first time I met him. Could it be that----No way. I'm just too assuming to think that he'll transfer because of me. There, I said it. I'm way too assuming.

"What's the big deal anyway?" She asked to herself while shaking her head and chuckling. Unable to find the right words to say, I just chuckled along with her.

"Anyway," I turn back at her, "Why didn't you tell me that he's your twin brother?"

She smirked, "I just wanted to test if you'd notice that we have the same eyes," She said, "But other than that, we're completely different. We are the exact definition of fraternal twins. I mean, look at our hair color!"

I chuckled, "You have a point." She chuckled while shaking her head as we get back to our works.

"Just get to know more about Mr. Carter during your free time," I heard Mr. Sevani said as I write my answer for number 5, "You can sit beside Mr. Soddy."

Again, I have no idea how I heard Mr. Sevani's whisper from here, but I just heard it. The next thing I heard though, are footsteps of the strawberry-smelled god approaching my direction. Oh shit. Patrick Soddy, the jock sitting beside Yuna, the Japanese student behind me, that means, he's sitting beside the guy beside the woman behind me. Hell with that description--he's two chairs far from me.
You know that awkward moment when the guy you have no relationship with but just kissed you in his room like, 9 hours ago, is walking towards your direction but you'd try to avoid his gaze so the atmosphere won't get awkward and at the same time try to keep it normal so his twin sister sitting beside you won't notice something fishy? Sucks, huh?

I don't know if he intentionally did that but when he passed by me, his hand brushed with my arm. And when that happened, I felt electricity run down from where he touched me to the rest of my body.

I heard the sound of metal scraping against the marble floor as Patrick moved to let him pass by. Then I heard the sound of cloth hitting metal as he sat down on the metal chair. What is happening to me? When he's around, my senses get more sensitive, like heightened or something.

I quickly turned my attention back to my book but I can't. Now that I can feel someone's eyes behind me, I can't concentrate. I can barely solve addition and subtraction needed for number 10. Lord help me!

Thankfully, I was able to finish before the bell rang. And when it did, I quickly packed my stuff and pulled Rachiel out of the classroom for English class.

"What's the hurry blondie?" Rachiel asked as I let go of her hand when we finally stepped foot on Building 4 where English class is. Now that she mentioned it, I've been receiving a lot of stares from random students lately when we arrived here. Even Mr. Sevani was staring at me for a while before we proceeded to discussion. Is it really that shocking to see my real hair color?