49 - Dead

Chapter 49

SOPHIA AZRIEL EVANS

Nothing could compare to how I'm angry right now. I wanted nothing more than to stab Kevin in his eyes a hundred times until he yells for me to stop. I'm seeing red.

"You did a very big mistake," I muttered through gritted teeth. "You think that because of what you did I'm going to crawl to you?"

"Well right now," He said. "There's nothing to hold you back anymore."

"Yeah," I said. "Nothing to hold me back anymore from killing you."

With that, I quickly shot him with multiple arrows I shifted earlier in my hands. He was taken by surprise but he quickly dismissed it. I ran towards him, shifting my bow into a spear in the process. When I was in front of him I slammed the tip of the spear on his head and when he stumbled back I quickly kicked him. When he was nearing the wall I quickly stabbed his stomach with the spear and I heard him yell at the pain.

Not in the chest. Not so soon.

Words weren't exchanged as I leaned my face closer to him, his breathe fanning my face.

"This clearly doesn't change anything," He grumbled back, his face contorting out of pain. "Ariel's already dead and if you don't want me to harm your friends you must do what I say."

"So now you're using my friends?" I asked and painfully dislodged the spear deeper in his stomach, causing him to growl out loud. I wasn't able to notice that he punched me until I was flying across the room and hitting the wall opposite him.

I collided with the wall and fell on the ground, bits of small stones covering me. I sat up weakly as Kevin pulled off the spear from his stomach, earning him a yell of pain as he drops the spear on the ground.

I was able to stand up and walk towards him but Kevin quickly sprinted his way towards me, pushing me off the ground, making me fall back on the floor. My energy, pumped with more adrenaline, quickly picked up as I stood up and braced myself.

When Kevin brought out his fist to punch me, I blocked his arm with my right one and sent a kick to his stomach. I then jumped over him, doing a flip and at the same time holding his head in the process so when I landed behind him I kicked his back and at the same time pulling his head to me.

"Enough of this!" He yelled as he suddenly grabbed my arms by his hands and shoved me against the wall. " Give up and just do what I say!"

"I'm not doing anything!" I yelled as I slammed my head against his and kicked him afterwards, causing him to fly backwards and ending up on the wall opposite me.

When I wasn't satisfied, I let out fireballs at him, angling my hand to send the balls into random directions. What Kevin did was to counter my shots with his, which were hotter, bigger and more destructible. Now I'm the one in risk. If I stop now one of his balls could end up on my face.

When I couldn't shoot anymore, I jumped out of the way so his last ball hit the wall, making a huge and deep hole in it.

"I'm tired of this," I mumbled as I shifted a sword in my hand, holding it limply in my right hand.

That was when we heard a loud thud beside us, and a very familiar scent filled my nostrils.

When I looked at my right side, Rogziel's eyes were wide as he watched the both of us simultaneously then his gaze ended on Mom.

What in the world is he doing here?!!

I wasn't able to react when Kevin suddenly ran towards him in inhuman speed, and in one second he had hit Rogziel in his stomach, causing him to drop his sword on the floor. I was about to rush forward when Kevin quickly picked it up and aimed it at Rogziel's chest, causing me to stop.