28 - Training With Sraosha

Chapter 28

A few minutes after Rogziel left a woman from the hospital who was also an Angel came in with food, which I was thankful for. After I ate, the same woman came back with clothes and a medium sized zipper mesh bag.

"Sraosha would like to see you," The woman said while holding out the clothes and the bag, which I eagerly took.

"Thank you," I said, and placed the things on my lap. "But, Dr. Fillington, did she say it was okay for me to go out?"

"She said it's okay," She responded with a smile on her face. "Sraosha will be waiting on the training grounds."

I sighed silently. Training again? They really want me to learn that much for a short span of time. It's great and fun, yeah. But the danger and the visitors that came during training kind of made me feel uncomfortable for another one. Last time I had a training, I lost a bet. Not to mention I'm not really a huge fan of Sraosha since I don't know. What could she possibly be training me for anyway?

I turned back at the woman who was smiling at me patiently. "Thank you, I'll be there."

After the woman left, I opened the bag and saw that it was filled with toiletries, so I took a bath and used the towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around my body afterwards. Whoever chose the clothes, I have to give the guy a thumbs up. A floral longsleeved shirt and a denim high-waist shorts that came with a flesh colored flat thongs made me feel and look better. I decided to comb my hair and leave it down.

I then made my way out of the room. When I passed by Dr. Fillington's office, she wasn't there. I then proceeded outside and started walking towards the training grounds. I faintly remember it not being far from here, so I'll just walk.

Bad choice though, because when I heard a familiar voice I mentally slapped myself for not running.

"Sophia!"

I stopped running but didn't bother to turn around. I heard Nael's footsteps getting closer until I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Nael, hey!" I greeted awkwardly while smiling at my bestfriend wearing a navy blue v neck shirt and faded jeans. To my surprise, he suddenly hugged me. How am I getting a lot of hugs today?

"How are you?!" He asked after pulling away. "I haven't seen you since we had training together. I had this weird feeling that something bad happened to you but I decided to ignore it. You're probably enjoying the whole place. But I just came home yesterday and found out from Puriel that you were attacked by Daimons!" He yelled, feelings completely around his figure. "How are you? Did they touch you?"

I can't help but snort at his sudden outburst and extreme concern for me. He looked like he was about to brag more so I just hugged him.

"I'm fine now," I answered, trying not to elaborate since questions would surely arise. "You look like a gay when you're worried about me. I probably should do it again and bring a camera the next time I see you," I answered jokingly. I felt his fast heartbeat against my chest and I can't help but chuckle at his extreme and brotherly concern for me.

He was the one to pull away first and encircled his right arm on my neck, making me bow down to try to escape from his hold as he messes my hair with his left hand. I shrieked. My hair!

He quickly let me go to put his hand on his stomach as he laughed hysterically. I pouted while trying to finger comb my hair. Screw this guy!

"You look like a witch when your hair's messy," He said while laughing. "I probably should bring a camera when I do that again."

I crossed my arms while raising an eyebrow, clearly not understanding how he was having fun seeing my hair messy. But turns out, I can't help but snicker upon seeing his carefree and hilarious face. He just looked really adorable.