32 - Eremiel

Chapter 32

SOPHIA AZRIEL EVANS

Amy is a Daimon. She lured me in here by lying about Rogziel being attacked. Tara isn't the Daimon in the comfort room, it was her. She only allowed the scent to fill up my nose when Tara was in front of me and quickly banished the scent when she got out from the cubicle. I don't know how she did it, but it makes perfect sense now.

Amy is a lying pretentious Daimon. Nevertheless, I didn't feel scared at all.

"I guess this is part where you explain everything, right?" I asked while pointing a finger at her and raising a brow. "The evil ploys and all that jazz."

"I guess I don't have to," She answered. "You're the Angel of Wisdom. You already figured things out."

I silently marvelled at the sudden skyrocketing of her confidence, not to mention that she clearly knows who I am.
"I take it Rogziel is somewhere safe, right?" I asked.

"As much as I want to have my way with that hottie," She said and I almost threw up at her almost palpable desire for Rogziel. "I don't want him involved. Good thing Sis ignited something and the two of you ended it yourselves, right?"

The laugh she let out made me glare at her. So it was their plan all along, to break the two of us. I can't believe I let Anini get in the way and let their plan succeed.

But at least Rogziel is safe. That is all I need to know.

Suddenly, a loud thud sounded behind me and I quickly turned around and saw Anini, her arms crossed over her black tank top. She wore black high cuts and a denim jeans. The ususal bitchy look didn't leave her face.

"I'm sorry I'm late," She said and smirked at me. The strong scent of perfume distracted me as their scents mixed together and became almost lethal to my nose.

Great. At least I only have to remember 2 things.

Always cover my nose and never let them kill me.

"I should've known," I said and Anini grinned. I slowly backed away from the both of them so I can see them both.

"You wouldn't have," She said. "It was pretty easy to fool you. To meddle with a relationship, to waste time with a boy, surely those are things Daimons won't bother to do, right? Or at least, that's what you thought."

"Quite tricky to disguise yourselves as the very similar yet very opposite sisters," I praised. "I have to give you credit, you played the bitchy twin really well. Or maybe that is really you?"

"That doesn't change the fact that you were fooled," Anini said and I glanced at her. "Maybe next time you'll see a Daimon, she'll be your doctor, or maybe your teacher, or maybe your bestfriend."

I winced at the thought. Surely Daimons can't be that many in Falls Academy without Sraosha and Gabriel knowing about it, right?

"How was my acting?" Amy randomly asked. "Was it good? Maybe it was pretty convincing because you were actually fooled."

"You managed to control the scent," I muttered. "When Tara came out you let your scent fill up my nose then quickly drew it back when she left and you came out at the same time, how did you do it?"

"Apparently that is something that only our kind of Daimons could do," She answered while raising both her eyebrows at Anini.

"What kind?" I asked, trying to prolong the conversation while trying to mind link Rachiel at the same time. Crap, how do they do it?!

I flinched when Anini and Amy suddenly took a step towards me, and I quickly steeled myself. Shit. I'm in trouble. Unlike the other Daimons I saw, they let out their black and fiery wings slowly like they were taping for a movie.